Main menu

Forum

[WISH LIST] ROAD MAP : Features and functions to come in future versions

• Dartaroth
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #6663 by Dartaroth
i Have Two ideas, Multi categoty system and tag system. (if use joomla tag system great)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyr!C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Karo2014
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #6751 by Karo2014
Bonjour,

Suggestion :

Permettre au visiteur (frontend) de choisir l'ordre d'affichage des évènements à l'aide d'un bouton :

Ascendant
ou
Descendant

Ceci permettrait de ne pas avoir un paramétrage "global" mais permettrait au visiteur de trier les évènements, quelle que soit la catégorie créée en backend.

• Oleb
More
10 years 3 days ago #6893 by Oleb
Hi,
Thanks for a great component. I'm impressed with the functionality, options and design.

I have used a lot of time seaching for a calendar component suiting my community. And I found it in iCagenda. I have though some improvements I want to share with you.
  1. An option for the event owner to recieve a notification when someone register to his event.
  2. Posibillity for an event owner to edit/update his event in front end.
  3. Posibillity for an event owner print a participant list with contact informations (Mail & phone no) participant notes and things like that.
  4. Posibillity for an event owner to send mass mail to participants to his event from frontend in case of updates or cancelation.
  5. A better design for creating events in front end. The backend design is much better to work with than the front end. ie. make it possible to collapse/expand sections to get a better overview over the event.
  6. Posibillity to predefine venues in backend to ease event creation in front end.

I will very glad, if some of my suggestions will be considered.

Once again, Thanks for a great calendar.

A last thing, When do you expect to have a danish language pack for iCagenda?

Thanks in advance

Ole Bro

• Lyr!C
  • Lyr!C's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 2 days ago #6897 by Lyr!C

Dartaroth wrote: i Have Two ideas, Multi categoty system and tag system. (if use joomla tag system great)

Hello,

You mean maybe sub-categories ? (as it is already possible to select multi-categories in option of the menu, and in module)

About tags (in J3), yes, it is something i think, but for the future, as today, i'm very late in my roadmap! :whistle: :pinch:

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 2 days ago #6898 by Lyr!C

Karo2014 wrote: Bonjour,

Suggestion :

Permettre au visiteur (frontend) de choisir l'ordre d'affichage des évènements à l'aide d'un bouton :

Ascendant
ou
Descendant

Ceci permettrait de ne pas avoir un paramétrage "global" mais permettrait au visiteur de trier les évènements, quelle que soit la catégorie créée en backend.

Bonjour,

Déjà un peu dans le roadmap sous le terme "filter" module.
Pour l'instant, l'idée n'est pas encore très claire (et comme je suis déjà débordé par les développements en cours...), mais je prévois plus de filtres que seulement le filtre catégories. ;-)

Lyr!C

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 2 days ago #6899 by Lyr!C

Oleb wrote: Hi,
Thanks for a great component. I'm impressed with the functionality, options and design.

I have used a lot of time seaching for a calendar component suiting my community. And I found it in iCagenda. I have though some improvements I want to share with you.

1. An option for the event owner to recieve a notification when someone register to his event.
  2. Posibillity for an event owner to edit/update his event in front end.
  3. Posibillity for an event owner print a participant list with contact informations (Mail & phone no) participant notes and things like that.
  4. Posibillity for an event owner to send mass mail to participants to his event from frontend in case of updates or cancelation.
  5. A better design for creating events in front end. The backend design is much better to work with than the front end. ie. make it possible to collapse/expand sections to get a better overview over the event.
  6. Posibillity to predefine venues in backend to ease event creation in front end.

I will very glad, if some of my suggestions will be considered.

Once again, Thanks for a great calendar.

A last thing, When do you expect to have a danish language pack for iCagenda?

Thanks in advance

Ole Bro

Hello, and thank you !! :cheer:

About:

An option for the event owner to recieve a notification when someone register to his event.

Already exists! Have a look in Global Options of iCagenda component ;-)

All other wishes are planned. Some currently in developpement, and some planned for end of year.

About Submission form, note this is only a submission form. Event management in Front-end will be an other developpement, independant of the submission form, and full featured (as in backend).
About Submission form, some design options will be developped, but not before all main features needed in iCagenda will be done.

Thank you for you contribution and by sharing your ideas!

Best Regards,
Lyr!C

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

• Oleb
More
10 years 2 days ago #6905 by Oleb
Hi Lyr!C,

Thanks for your quick and positive reply. I have missed the owner reply option. It's found and initiated allready. Thanks!

I'm looking forward to use the calendar in the future with a bunch of the new feature you have in the develope pipeline.

Count me in as a pro user. I will submit for this status in the near future.

With regards

Ole

• Dartaroth
More
10 years 2 days ago #6907 by Dartaroth
try to explain the issue of multiple categories, for example on my website I have 5 categories, "Manga, Anime, Video Games, Role and music" some of the events published, used several of these categories and have to post twice, I would like to want to choose how many categories each.

and then the front that users could decide which category you want to see.

Sorry for my bad english.

• bootpass
More
10 years 1 day ago - 9 years 11 months ago #6911 by bootpass
ACL caétgorie
pouvoir envoyer des invitations aux membre ou autre personne
pouvoir imposer une catégorie dans le menu de soumissions d'évènements
pouvoir valider les évènements en fontend

Congratulations quality extension
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by bootpass.

• realdesigner
More
9 years 11 months ago #7052 by realdesigner
Bonjour,

Pouvoir avoir accès au module icagenda directement par le biais du front-end par exemple, en créant un lien sur le menu, qui irait sur le module et permettre ainsi plus de choix (newsletter etc).

Cordialement,

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Follow Us

acymailing logo new

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK