× Help Forum English

[Persan Language issue] DateTime::construct(): Failed to parse time string

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9956 by Lyr!C
No, it's not a template issue, as you should know with your testing, so i don't understan why you have asked again to your site template provider ?...

The issue is with your site language, and i don't know yet why, as i don't know your settings.

and can i want you something?! after solve this tiny problem can you please please please add (RIC) calender? i mean JALALI/Persian calender? i'm asking you please! i don't think it's been very hard for your guys , am i right? even i have a Qquery persian calender and i can give it to your guys to add in new release.

What is your languages installed ? (about joomla).
I mean, do you have installed Persian Joomla pack : community.joomla.org/translations/joomla...nslations.html#fa-ir ?
And what is the admin language set, and frontend language set ?
Which are the language set in "contents" ?

Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• al3n
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #9957 by al3n
Yes i installed that package
my admin language is ENGLISH and my fronted language is PERSIAN
my "language set in contents" is ENGLISH too

and about your question because of 2 reason :
1- i did not knew how to change my source code generated, from my website header as you told me it's LTR
2- they're respond very fast...

obviously it's a bug in RTL mode but i can not figure it out why do not rush to do fix this problem?
just because of this bug report by a regular member?
it just brings up the your support's level...
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by al3n.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9959 by Lyr!C
I'm sorry, but if you want help, first be quite, and be comprehensive that i'm not persian, your the first to report this issue, and i don't know why yet.

About the header, if not set to "rtl" this is a site template issue only if you have correctly set your language (there's a joomla documentation site for such information).

You bug is not a simple bug, this is not related to RTL but to Persian only!

All i will say now, is that i will fix this issue with Persian because i was able to reproduce it, and i'm currently working on this fix since 3 hours!

But if you don't be friendly again, and think that it's simple to be solved, i will stop help you, and will not anymore answer you!

BE QUITE AND RESPECTFULL OF THE WORK NEEDED!

AND FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ISSUE ON MANY EXTENSIONS WITH PERSIAN LANGUAGE, AND THE JDate function of JOOMLA, maybe check this post here, which i don't understand as i don't speak Persian : forum.joomlafarsi.com/archive/index.php/t-39667.html

So, if you want a fix, help, and don't wait for me to be a magician or a superman : i'm not, i'm just a human.

Regards,
Cyril

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• al3n
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9961 by al3n
dear Lyr!C
i did not want to disrespected to you, all i want to say is this topic is turned on for about 2weeks and i expect this problem solved many days ago, sorry i realized you are busy and this is not a Pro ticket but i am in a deadline and sorry if my word hurt you, please accept my apology

i will waiting for your respond

and about PERSIAN Calender, can you make that happen?
thank you so much

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9962 by Lyr!C
So, al3n, you're welcome now ;-)

About the error, i think i have found the reason, and why this was not working only with persian language (the Persian language pack contains some function to override the Joomla core JHtml/Date function, and that's why we have this bad result (the same in admin side).

But to fix it, i have change many lines of code, so i'm currently testing all those changes.

I will try to attach here a test version tomorrow.

About the admin persian calendar, indeed, i don't know yet how to process, as i'm using a third party library to process the calendar picker.

I don't know yet if i will be able to provide soon a calendar picker in persian, but the error frontend issue should be fixed soon.

Keep in touch!

ABout your site, could you create a new page (don't mind which page it could be) but this page using only the protostar joomla template ?
This is to check if your header (code generated) issue is due to your site template, or to something else...

Regards,
Cyril

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

• al3n
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9964 by al3n
thank you so much for hardworking on this problem body
i assigned protostar template on this page like you said
www.tehranvgv.com/news/articles

and can you tell me how to change my header(code gererated)??
like i told you before i don't know how to edit that and my template's admin change it for me.

thank you for supporting

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9965 by Lyr!C
Hello,

So, maybe you have changed something, but now your header is ok! ;-)

That's a first step!

Currently, during all the day i have worked on Persan language, and it's almost good now with component view (main page) with no errors.

But i still have bugs with the module calendar, and it's more difficult than i thought to set the module to Persan...

I will maybe not send to you a test version before tomorrow, as there's still a bug with module, but i think i will be able to do a temporary version, with not all done, but most working (i'm working only for frontend first).

About Persan translation, if you want, you can register for free on Transifex, and request a Persan translation (fa_IR) for Persan Iran, so that little by little, you can translate, and i generate frequently the translation pack ;-)

Some translation for month will be needed in the calendar module.

Just a question :
Does module calendar title header should have only month and year, and does year is after or before month ?

Thank you!

There's a lot of work to do before full Persan ready, but now, i know that iCagenda was not compatible with this language, and i will do my best for iCagenda to work on Persian! ;-)

Keep in touch!
Cyril

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

• al3n
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #9966 by al3n
thank you soooooooo much body for working on this
i very love this componet and i'm ready to help you with full translate this componet to FARSI and work on it's marketing in iran ;)
about your question : as you know in persian language, words write from RIGHT to LEFT then when we want to say a date we first named month and after that we named year...
so from right to lef like this (first :day , sec : month , third : year )
i hope i could get my point to

thank you so much
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by al3n.

• al3n
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9967 by al3n
and about the calender
as you know persian calender different from AD calender.
in persian calender days in year is 365 days but every 4years days in one year increase to 366 days!!
so it's like this :
and about translate month i don't know how to translate
i mean i have to translate what month to what?

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9968 by Lyr!C
Hello,

For translation, you can ask on Transifex to add a language here : www.transifex.com/projects/p/icagenda/

About Persan compatibilty of iCagenda, it is much more harder than i thought...

I attach a dev version, but there's still some bug with the module calendar.

But this version remove the datetime construct error message (a first step!).

Still some work to do before to have a full working iCagenda with Persan... :pinch:

Wish you a nice Sunday! (یکشنبه)

Cyril

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

Attachments:

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new