Main menu

Forum

× Help Forum English

[VIEWED] Registration issues with the Icagenda

• falcongr
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #7074 by falcongr
I want to discuss with you the problems i am facing with the use of this lovely extension regarding the registration procedure.
First scenario
When i create an event with two single days and i am setting the number of tickets, there is no way to make these ticket available both days as the program use that number as the total number of tickets available , so if someone makes a registration at the first day the number of tickets change for both days.The solution i found is to create a new event for each day and not use the add day feature at the option tab something that gives me more work.
Second scenario
i create an event which take place in a period of two months every Sunday and Tuesday at this period and i am having 15 tickets for every day if someone make a registration for one Sunday then the number of available tickets for all the remaining days is reduced by the amount of the first registration.This gives a lot of trouble and make this extension not working properly.

Any suggestion will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by Lyr!C. Reason: [VIEWED]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 1 week ago #7081 by Lyr!C
Hi!

Yes, it is a known issue, needed some advanced developpement. This one is currently in process! ;-)
May take some weeks, but i'm working on many improvements for the registration system.

Thank you for your patience!
Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new