Forum

× Help Forum English

Calendar Display

• BarthIT
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 1 month ago #8995 by BarthIT
Calendar Display was created by BarthIT
I have the free icagenda (version 3.4.1) and look to upgrade to the pro if I can work out the concern. I using Joomla 3.3.6.

I found it reacts unusually to positions I and don't if that is affecting its functionality too. Normally when I plan on placing a module inside another module I don't need to assign it to a position and it loads full function. This isn't the case here, the icagenda will load, but no theme and broken functions (like no pagination). If I assign it a custom module position same results, if I load it into its own position it will then load correctly as far as look, but so will the calendar loaded into another module. I put these on the same page to compare them and found that the month and year pagination reacts slightly different on hover over between the two (on one the arrows enlarge and the other it doesn't do anything). The other problem I have with this and it happens on both loading types is the calendar doesn't link to an event. The event is colored to the correct category, but no pop up or link to see the details of the event. Would those be related or am I missing a setting somewhere? I should also note that I tried the easy Jquery plug-in suggested on the backend of the module to help with compatibility issues.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Lyr!C.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
9 years 1 month ago #9317 by Lyr!C
Replied by Lyr!C on topic Calendar Display
Hello,

As you have posted on the Miscellaneous forum, not related to iCagenda, i didn't check your message before.

THe new release 3.5.0 is available.
Do you have updated ?

In all cases, as the module calendar is a XHTML module, it's better to use {loadposition fakeposition} and to create a "fake" position which doesn't exist in the site template.
And only one individual position name per module integrated.

The reason is to prevent conflict of navigation, as the module ID should not be used 2 times on the same page (this what could happen if you select a site template position).

Best Regards,
Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new