• jengar
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #5991 by jengar

Lyr!C wrote:
Hello, and Happy New Year!

About 2, you mean calendar ?
Attached my dev version (released tomorrow) with option for country, and date display.
;-)
When 3.2.10 will be released, i've added too little changes in theme packs, to display time before city and/or country.

About 1, i'm not sure to have clearly understood...

Oki,
ThX for the Dev-File and i think i was a little bit blinded :) Point Nr. 2 is Closed for me. Over and out / DONE *g*

Number 1 : If you create a Event from the Frontend you havn´t the Selection for the Access Level Permissionrights for Groups (who could see the Event). We have 4 Groups : Guest / Public / Registerd / Spezial. In one Case (Meetings and Internal Dates) only the loggedIn Users wich have "Spezial" rights should see that Events. Now all Persons (Logged in or not) see the Event in the Calendar and Overview. Actually i must change the Event it in the Backend to the Accesslevel from "Public" to "Spezial". Or i have over seen something ?! :) Thanks a lot for Support and have a nice Day.
Jens
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by jengar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Lyr!C's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 3 months ago #5995 by Lyr!C
I understand now!

Yes, it is something missing in form, and i've added it in my developpement list, for when i will work on enhancement on this form.
I will add this option for users of a group allowed to approve events, and a default access level option, for other users. ;-)
I think this is the most logical way for this option.

I will maybe not working on this before one month, so if you want to add a default access levels, it is currently possible by editing a core file.

You can edit this file (until i add this option) : components/com_icagenda/models/submit.php

On line 103,
change access level ID (currently, '1' as public, and you can select the ID number of your access level) :
$data->access				= 1 ;

Hope this could help ?
Best Regards,
Lyr!C

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 3 months ago #6002 by Lyr!C

snotdolf wrote: Email notyfier to subscriberslist when there is a new add icagenda item.
subscibers can sub and unsubscribe to the list.
Import new Joomla users to the list.
Now members must look every time to the ICagenda for new items!

Roadmap updated : www.joomlic.com/fr/i-docs/roadmap

;-)

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• jengar
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
10 years 3 months ago #6004 by jengar

Lyr!C wrote: You can edit this file (until i add this option) : components/com_icagenda/models/submit.php

On line 103,
change access level ID (currently, '1' as public, and you can select the ID number of your access level) :

$data->access				= 1 ;

Hope this could help ?
Best Regards,
Lyr!C

Hi,

we have actually only a view Events with Higher Accesslevel, so the best Option for us is in the moment "Public" as default. So i wait a while and look for the new Feature (like Pulldowmenu or Multiple Choice field for example) in Future Version when it´s done *g*.

Thanks and see you s00n :)
Jens

• neuroscot
More
10 years 3 months ago #6032 by neuroscot
Hi
Please can you advise what the timescale is for the option to add custom fields to the registration form? Previously it was down for Nov. but that has obviously slipped. This is quite important for us so if it is likely to be a while I may need to look at customising it myself.

Keep up the good work.

Happy New Year!
Mike

• neuroscot
More
10 years 3 months ago #6035 by neuroscot
Is it possible to have a 'Registration' specific description displayed with registration form rather than the event description itself? Our event description is quite long so the registration form disappears off the bottom of the screen. Also it seems wrong to re-display the same info. that the user has just read.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 3 months ago #6038 by Lyr!C

neuroscot wrote: Hi
Please can you advise what the timescale is for the option to add custom fields to the registration form? Previously it was down for Nov. but that has obviously slipped. This is quite important for us so if it is likely to be a while I may need to look at customising it myself.

Keep up the good work.

Happy New Year!
Mike

Hi Mike!

And Happy New Year!

I have reviewed the planned dates, because I was too optimistic! A youthful, because sometimes a development Evere much more complicated than expected! (as is the case with the change in the management system dates to allow the repetition of a date! (that's four months I've been working on this development, and I still have a good month of work if any goes well!)
When this done, i will code the custom fields system, which is currently in stand-by (i've begun this work, but not all coded to be integrated in iCagenda, as i want it flexible, unlimited, and able user to add a field to registration form, but too in the event edit, and elsewhere when possibly needed!)

So, thanks again for your patience! The good news for 2014 is that i've almost finsih to work for my last clients (website developpement) and will work only for developpement, if purchase of Pro versions continue to grow up, and help me to concentrate so only on developpement! ;-)

A big challenge for 2014!
And i love it!

:)

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 3 months ago #6039 by Lyr!C

neuroscot wrote: Is it possible to have a 'Registration' specific description displayed with registration form rather than the event description itself? Our event description is quite long so the registration form disappears off the bottom of the screen. Also it seems wrong to re-display the same info. that the user has just read.

Hello, and Thanks!!!

You're right!
I have removed description from ic_rounded theme pack, but i've forgotten for default one!
So, i've done this edit in my dev code, and it will be updated in the next release of iCagenda. ;-)

About a custom text for registration form, this will be one of the possibility of the custom fields ;-)

Happy New Year!

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

• mtbum
More
10 years 3 months ago #6088 by mtbum
- UPDATES log -

Hi, where can i find the update change log before update my version in cpanel?

it's possible to add a menu button "update log" near the button "update found" in cpanel?

Nice work!

Regards

icagenda site: www.mtbultramarathons.com

• mtbum
More
10 years 3 months ago #6091 by mtbum
ok, find it inside update version option...

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new