Main menu

Forum

[WISH LIST] ROAD MAP : Features and functions to come in future versions

• tfmvdbroek
More
9 years 1 month ago #8964 by tfmvdbroek
Would be nice if you could select which registration custom fields are displayed/required per event, instead of only a general option.

Also linking custom field to the total amount of tickets would be great.
For example:
2 custom registration fields, Grownups and Kids (number).
Total number of tickets would then be Grownups + Kids.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyr!C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jjsjjs
More
9 years 1 month ago #8968 by jjsjjs
Hello,

another idea some users who register came up with.
If you see the green bubble on the right side which shows the number of registrants, then it woul be great if when you hover it or click it you can see the participants.

Because most people are not scrolling down to click on the participants button to see who is registered for the event.

Further i must say that i really love this great component!

Thanks again!

• papygigi
More
9 years 1 month ago #8987 by papygigi

dios wrote: Hello,

wish for futute version: possibility to edit events via frontend

Bonjour,
J'aurais aussi besoin de pouvoir modifier les événements sur le frontend pour le groupe "gestionnaire".
Est-ce prévu?
Merci

• Migadito
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #9385 by Migadito
hi,

I liked that the icagenda had the functionality to present all events on a single map, with options for viewing by categories.

OR

integration with extensions.joomla.org/extension/improve-my-city

best regards,
DM
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Migadito.

• sitfrog
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #9484 by sitfrog
Very nice component. My requests are along the lines of other previous comments I've read:

1) Custom fields selectable at the event level.
2) Able to export/view the registrant's Custom Field responses from the front end. Several of our event planners do not have access to the Joomla backend, so they can see the registrants, but cannot view their answers to the custom fields.

Matt

• Amema
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #9535 by Amema
I just realized that an option to list the registrants for a specific event is really something useful, but lacking. We now have one course where I have to organize a meal, and I need a list to keep track of who will eat what.

The next thing I need to have a list from is the national congress where somebody will be checking people who have arrived and gotten their documents etc. To sit and write by hand or copy name after name is not feasible.

This feature is requested in message #8899 as well, and I second the motion that this really is something more than a fleeting wish.

• Lyr!C
  • Lyr!C's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #9583 by Lyr!C

Amema wrote: I just realized that an option to list the registrants for a specific event is really something useful, but lacking. We now have one course where I have to organize a meal, and I need a list to keep track of who will eat what.

The next thing I need to have a list from is the national congress where somebody will be checking people who have arrived and gotten their documents etc. To sit and write by hand or copy name after name is not feasible.

This feature is requested in message #8899 as well, and I second the motion that this really is something more than a fleeting wish.

Hello,

Don't you have seen the "export" function using admin filters and introduced in 3.5 ?
This allow you to export a list of registrations, for a specific event and date, in csv format, and so able you to import it in a table software such as excell or open office ;-)

Regards,
Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #9584 by Lyr!C

I liked that the icagenda had the functionality to present all events on a single map, with options for viewing by categories.

A global google map module is in development ;-)

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #9585 by Lyr!C
A few global answers :

- frontend edit is in the roadmap, but no deadline could be set today about this development. Other developments have priority
- some other options will be added to custom fields : more types, possibility to display one custom field only for one event, or for one category...
- the list of participants will be refactory in a near future

Thank you all for all your messages. I don't have checked all, but i do it frequently. So don't mind if i don't answer to all, that doesn't mean i don't read it ;-)

Many things are in process, and if we look back at the last 6 months and all that was done, i think in the next 6 months, many things will be added ;-)

Thanks for contribution, and all fresh ideas!

Cyril

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: jjsjjs

• aikie
More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #9597 by aikie
First of all I'd like to point out that it's a Great Component.

We use it a lot, but we have a feature request:

Would it be possible to set in some way the period of which events are shown? Just to make sure I'm understood fully I will explain.

What we would like to do is only show the events occurring in the coming 2 weeks or 3 weeks or maybe only the coming month.

An import-from-csv function would be nice too because I have to import events for a whole year in advance. I think this last one was already mentioned in an earlier post.

Also we'd like the feature of editing events in the front-end of the site by the owner of the event or by some moderators. This feature however also was already requested by someone else.
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by aikie. Reason: Came across another feature request we would like to support

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Follow Us

acymailing logo new

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK