• Lyr!C
  • Lyr!C's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
8 years 9 months ago #10580 by Lyr!C

Migadito wrote: hi,

I liked that the icagenda had the functionality to present all events on a single map, with options for viewing by categories.

OR

integration with extensions.joomla.org/extension/improve-my-city

best regards,
DM

A global map module is in the roadmap for the Pro version.
Not yet a date for delivery, but i have already started some test on this job ;-)
Many things to come by the end of this Summer (a long Summer to work on many improvements!)

Best Regards,
Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: drweb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• elemps
More
8 years 8 months ago #10651 by elemps
Hi, there is a little thing that could be helpful introduce: the possibility to set the registration button position. Something like right, left, center.

Thanks for your work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyr!C

• TGoodrich
More
8 years 8 months ago #10765 by TGoodrich
Thanks for such a great extension!

Hoping for the possibility to create mod_iccalendar template override. I had to add some div classes in the mods helper.php file for design purposes but I know the changes will be lost with the next update. Tried creating an override by placing the mod_iccalendar files in my template's html folder but it didn't work.

This may already be possible but I can not figure it out and have had no luck finding information on the subject.

Thanks,
TGoodrich

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
8 years 7 months ago #10778 by Lyr!C

TGoodrich wrote: Thanks for such a great extension!

Hoping for the possibility to create mod_iccalendar template override. I had to add some div classes in the mods helper.php file for design purposes but I know the changes will be lost with the next update. Tried creating an override by placing the mod_iccalendar files in my template's html folder but it didn't work.

This may already be possible but I can not figure it out and have had no luck finding information on the subject.

Thanks,
TGoodrich

Hello,

All depend what you want to do, or change ?
Today, no layout available for the calendar in itself, i mean the days. But you can add code at top and bottom with a custom theme pack, by editing the theme pack file THEMENAME_calendar.php and for tooltip, you can change the html structure in the THEMENAME_day.php
Note that i've planned in the roadmap, for the future a full refactory of the calendar module (but maybe not this year, as already other things in process ;-) )

Regards,
Cyril

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
8 years 7 months ago #10779 by Lyr!C

elemps wrote: Hi, there is a little thing that could be helpful introduce: the possibility to set the registration button position. Something like right, left, center.

Thanks for your work.

It could be done with a little css, using the custom css option. (don't hesitate to open an individual topic, with a link to your event view, and with details about what you want to do).

For info, in 2016, when 3.6 and 3.7 will be finished (mean that the full refactory will be finished, and new date system implemented) i will work on other improvement, and one of them will be an advanced theme pack manager, with individual options for theme pack ;-)
THe registration button will be refactory first, and so when new system of theme pack, i will plan some display options...

Best Regards,
Cyril

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: elemps

• ideias
More
8 years 7 months ago #10781 by ideias
Hello, once more.
Perhaps this is already in your projects: it would be great to have the possibility of create some kind of "venue profiles", in order to the users can choose one of them, without needing to create a new one every time, even when is the same. It would be a great complement to the venue system of iCagenda. And useful for those who have a lot of events in only a few venues.
Thank you.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
8 years 7 months ago #10783 by Lyr!C

ideias wrote: Hello, once more.
Perhaps this is already in your projects: it would be great to have the possibility of create some kind of "venue profiles", in order to the users can choose one of them, without needing to create a new one every time, even when is the same. It would be a great complement to the venue system of iCagenda. And useful for those who have a lot of events in only a few venues.
Thank you.

Hello,
Yes, it is in the roadmap.
So, not yet planned period for this development, but could be for 3.8 or 3.9. (until end of year, the roadmap is set for 3.6 and next 3.7)

Maybe for 2016... ;-)

Cyril

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: ideias

• lopeg444
  • Laky
More
8 years 7 months ago #10848 by lopeg444

• Mickael
More
8 years 6 months ago #10992 by Mickael
Hello,

I've done a site which is used as an intranet only for users logged in.
Another site which is not mine, is for all public without registration.
I would like to integrate events from the public site calendar into my "private" calendar (which used ICagenda).

I did'nt see this feature in the feature list nor in the request list.
( Another possibility is to be able to make one catégory "public" and be able to import it from another calendar system )

Thank you for this great plugin.

• hatbe7
More
8 years 6 months ago #11034 by hatbe7
Please enable registrations for events that have already started. Or allow for a configuration switch to decide how long before the event starts, you can register for it....allowing also for same day or "unlimited"

Reson: registrations on the same day are not possible.

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new