Main menu

Forum

× Help Forum English

[SOLVED] Event List Custom header and footer not showing up

• tompclip
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #12953 by tompclip
I have a custom header and footer for the event list but they do not show up no matter what theme is use.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Lyr!C. Reason: [SOLVED]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
7 years 7 months ago #12961 by Lyr!C
Hello,

Do you mean in the main list of events (component) ?
If yes, there are no such options in iCagenda for list of events (only in the Pro module iC Event List).

So, how and where do you set this header and footer ?

Best Regards,
Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• Jennifer
More
7 years 3 months ago #13887 by Jennifer
Can you confirm that there is no way to change the value of the Event List Title, unless the Pro version is used? For the free version the Event List Title appears to be set at the value selected for Filtering (All Events, Current Events, etc.) but there is no way to override that with a custom title, nor can that text be suppressed. I simply want to be able to modify .....<h1 class="ic-header-title">All Events</h1>....so rather than "All Events" it says for example "Sailing Class Registration" or anything. Thanks for any replies!

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
7 years 3 months ago #13894 by Lyr!C

Jennifer wrote: Can you confirm that there is no way to change the value of the Event List Title, unless the Pro version is used? For the free version the Event List Title appears to be set at the value selected for Filtering (All Events, Current Events, etc.) but there is no way to override that with a custom title, nor can that text be suppressed. I simply want to be able to modify .....<h1 class="ic-header-title">All Events</h1>....so rather than "All Events" it says for example "Sailing Class Registration" or anything. Thanks for any replies!

Hello Jennifer,

Your question seems not the same as the first question of this topic (but no answer from this user with more details, as not very clear...)

What you mean is the main list of events, and options exist in both the free and paid versions ;-)

Go to Global Options of iCagenda, and then in "List" tab.
There you will find options to show/hide Header Title and/or sub-title.

And by using the menu item title (joomla option) you can display the title of the menu (this system is flexible, so you can manage as you want, with or without the iCagenda Header :-) )

Hope this helps ?

Best regards,
Cyril

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
7 years 3 months ago #13909 by Lyr!C

Jennifer wrote: Cyril,
Oh my I feel like such a dummy. I ran down those options a dozen times! Did not see that was the place to make the change. Sorry to take your time, but thank you so much!!!. Love this extension!

You're welcome! ;-)

Have a nice Sunday!
Regards,
Cyril

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new