• Lyr!C
  • Lyr!C's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 9 months ago #4311 by Lyr!C

kuanti wrote: HI there,
First of all i want to complement all of you for this great extension.

Secondly, maybe for the future it is a possibility to use ICagenda twice. What i mean is 2 times on 1 website with different events.

Regards,
Kuanti

Hello!
And thanks! ;-)

What do you mean by using 2 times on 1 website ? Isn't it possible currently by using category filter ?

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 8 months ago #4465 by Lyr!C
I will be away for 3 days next week (in North of Belgium).

But, when back, i will update the first post, to give you all more informations about the next features in developpement.

And i will try to edit a more detailled roadmap! ;)

Before this trip, i will add (maybe tomorrow) a new release 3.1.1 fixing mainly access levels issues in list of events page.

Nice Sunday to all!
Lyr!C

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• Scattergood
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
10 years 8 months ago #4511 by Scattergood
Hi,

I have been using !Cagenda for a over a month now and I am very happy with it, the pro subscription is worth every penny!

Can I add a couple of items to the wish list?

1) Limit the total number of registrations to an event
2) Be able to show the registrations for an individual event in the back end

Ivan

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 8 months ago #4515 by Lyr!C

Scattergood wrote: Hi,

I have been using !Cagenda for a over a month now and I am very happy with it, the pro subscription is worth every penny!

Can I add a couple of items to the wish list?

1) Limit the total number of registrations to an event
2) Be able to show the registrations for an individual event in the back end

Ivan

Hi!

About 1), it is already an existing function since months... (you have the option for each events, to limit maximum number of seats available, and max number of tickets per user)

About 2) Yes, this is an idea i didn't think of before! Will add it in wishlist. ;)

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

• Aerosol
More
10 years 8 months ago #4683 by Aerosol
Hi,

i got some ideas/wishes for iCagenda:

- User Events (User can create Events and Administrate the Events themselve, maybe with Publishing Controll)
- User can choose participate, maybe or "i can`t"
- Bridge/Plugin to an Image and Video Component or an own to share images or videos from the event maybe with creation of a new album for the event
- Plugin which create a new forum topic for the event and link it in the details. Maybe for Agora Pro, Kunena or something like that.

Hehe if i got all this changes my private community will work automatic :D Without the controll of the user event ^^

I hope you understand what i meen.

With best wishes

Aerosol

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 8 months ago #4689 by Lyr!C

Aerosol wrote: Hi,

i got some ideas/wishes for iCagenda:

1 - User Events (User can create Events and Administrate the Events themselve, maybe with Publishing Controll)
2 - User can choose participate, maybe or "i can`t"
3 - Bridge/Plugin to an Image and Video Component or an own to share images or videos from the event maybe with creation of a new album for the event
4 - Plugin which create a new forum topic for the event and link it in the details. Maybe for Agora Pro, Kunena or something like that.

Hehe if i got all this changes my private community will work automatic :D Without the controll of the user event ^^

I hope you understand what i meen.

With best wishes

Aerosol

For 1 and 2, it is in the roadmap, and will be done step by step (not all features and options in the same time)
For 1, i'm currently working on it, and will add the "adding event in front-end" in a RC version (available first for Pro Users) by the end of august, or at later the first week of september. ;-)
Later, when this alright, i will add options as ACL permissions, and validation options.
About 2 it's part of end of 2013 developpements, with much more possibilities for registration ;-)

About 3, you can currently use an other images gallery component (such as Phoca Gallery) and use editor plugin or content plugin to integrate a gallery.
But i'm planning too, by the end of the year, to think of a integrated system of images gallery inside iCagenda.

About 4, something much more advanced, and technical... Not enought skill today in forum type extensions, to be able to know if it's easy, difficult or possible to do this, but it could be interresting. All i can say, is that i'm sure not to have time to view it this year, as already so much work on planned features integrations.
A idea for 2014 ? ;)

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Aerosol

• Aerosol
More
10 years 8 months ago #4690 by Aerosol

Lyr!C wrote:

Aerosol wrote: For 1, i'm currently working on it, and will add the "adding event in front-end" in a RC version (available first for Pro Users) by the end of august, or at later the first week of september.

Where do i get the rc versions because iam a pro user ;-)

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 8 months ago #4691 by Lyr!C
As i've said, not already released :-) (end of august, or at later first week of september)

Still need some work on it, and i was busy last week to fix a security issue, and to improve registration filtering.
Too, as i'm changing little by little code for displaying dates, i had to fix bugs first!

Thanks for your patience, i will send a newsletter to Pro Users when RC version ready ;-)

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

• R4ziel
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #4713 by R4ziel
Hi Lyr!C, ive just purchased your calendar component also to have access to the RC version for the front end uploads as that is extremely important for the role your component will play on our site.

I would love for you to release it as soon as its ready as I have been following the forum here for quite some time and love the work you do.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by R4ziel.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 7 months ago #4714 by Lyr!C

R4ziel wrote: Hi Lyr!C, ive just purchased your calendar component also to have access to the RC version for the front end uploads as that is extremely important for the role your component will play on our site.

I would love for you to release it as soon as its ready as I have been following the forum here for quite some time and love the work you do.

Thanks!

I have answered your email, but will give some information about Pro registration process, as it can be useful for other user ;-)

The purchase is processing by Share-it, as it is a good way for me not to take care of taxes depending of the country, and to offer user a possibility to buy in many languages and currencies.
Today, Share-it has no API, so no possibility to link automatically your Share-it purchase with the pro.joomlic.com website.
So, i create Pro account manually, to give access to the PRO ID licence. It can take 24h, but in general it less time after Share-it Purchase.

When a purchase on Share-it, Share-it give a link to download the last official Pro Release, with extra addon module iC Event List, and option to remove backlink "Powered by iCagenda".
So user can install the Pro version via Extensions manager of joomla without need of the PRO ID licence. (this install can be done of course without having to uninstall the free version, and so just update the files to upgrade to Pro release)
The PRO ID is only needed to process future updates.

Share-it give me the possibility to have more time to work on developpement, and has a good support for purchase question. ;-)
Hope one day they have an API to link it to the pro website ;-)

I think that RC version will be available soon for Pro Users, with the adding event in front-end feature (planned in one week) ;-)
This RC version will need of course last testing from Pro users, so your feedback will be important! :cheer:

Thank you for supporting iCagenda project with your purchase!
Really appreciated! B)

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new