[WISH LIST] ROAD MAP : Features and functions to come in future versions

• Lyr!C
  • Lyr!C's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 6 months ago #5139 by Lyr!C

molenwal1 wrote: I don't know if the feature is suggested before.

Registering for multi events in one registration action. For example register for all future events in a category or multi select events and register for the selected events.

Fyi: I am working on a website for an angling club and they organize events in certain categories, like a club championship and youth tournaments. I can imagine that they club members will register for all events in a category.

This is an interresting idea... This is an interesting idea... to be checked when i will work on registration enhancements
B)

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 6 months ago #5140 by Lyr!C
3.2.0 RC3 released today for pro users...

Thanks to many tests from the first beta-testers, many fixes, and new options in 'Submit an Event' new feature.

Work still in process, but almost there! :cheer:

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 6 months ago #5208 by Lyr!C
RC4 is now available for Pro User!

This last RC is meant to be the newt stable version 3.2.1!

SO keep in TOUCH! (newt week, news!)

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

• PRA
More
10 years 6 months ago #5269 by PRA
Hi,

When hovering a date on the calendar, the tooltip appears close to the calendar, this is fine.
But if your mouse cursor hovers another date, the events of this second date appear, so you can't click on events of the first date.
Is it possible to "block" the events of a certain date when you hover&click a date of the calendar ?

<FRENCH>
Lorsqu'on survole une date du calendrier, les événements de cette date apparaissent dans l'info bulle, c'est parfait.
Cependant, si malencontreusement la souris survole une autre date, les événements de la première date sont perdus car remplacés par la nouvelle date survolée.
Serait-il possible de "bloquer" les événements par un survol+clic sur une date ?
</FRENCH>

Thanks.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 6 months ago #5277 by Lyr!C
You're right! And i'v already planned to work on a better tooltip, which will detect too screen border to be place in all cases in a good way ;-)

This is already in developpement... in the same way i'm enhancing theme packs ;-)

Today, the best way is to use click option with close button (mouseover was asked by user, but in many cases, it is not the best solution)

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: PRA

• molenwal1
More
10 years 6 months ago #5348 by molenwal1
Goodmorning,

Yesterday I had a meeting with a client. They have a few questions:
  1. After registration for an event an email is send to both the creator of an event and the emailaddress of the Joomla general settings. Is it possible to make a modification to skip the Joomla general email?
  2. The sender address used in the confirmation emails after registration is the email address of the Joomla general settings. We would like have a field available in the events that is used as sender address and reply address.
  3. Deadline for registration. At the moment registration is possible till the last minute of starting the event. Is it possible to introduce a setting that defines a deadline in hours for registration before the starting of the event.

The second point is marked as a musthave by my client. Hope that you want to consider these points. I really like the progress and the new developments that are made with this component!

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 6 months ago #5359 by Lyr!C

molenwal1 wrote: Goodmorning,

Yesterday I had a meeting with a client. They have a few questions:

1. After registration for an event an email is send to both the creator of an event and the emailaddress of the Joomla general settings. Is it possible to make a modification to skip the Joomla general email?
  2. The sender address used in the confirmation emails after registration is the email address of the Joomla general settings. We would like have a field available in the events that is used as sender address and reply address.
  3. Deadline for registration. At the moment registration is possible till the last minute of starting the event. Is it possible to introduce a setting that defines a deadline in hours for registration before the starting of the event.

The second point is marked as a musthave by my client. Hope that you want to consider these points. I really like the progress and the new developments that are made with this component!

Hi!

All this is planned for the next 2 months developpement, with many enhancements of registration system ;-)

But, as you are a pro user, you can post a ticket on pro website.
I've already posted on Pro website a editing to make 2) possible ;-)
So, i can give you the link.
And with Pro Advanced support, when a feature not available, but possible, i give the code to be edited to make it possible (this is a way to do it, waiting to have it officially added, but need to update the changes after each update of iCagenda)

Don't forget : Pro access is an advanced and priority support, with access to beta-test version, so, by opening a ticket, i will send you beta test version when this feature will be in developpement, if you want to test it! ;-)

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

• molenwal1
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #5366 by molenwal1
Thank you. I have added the deadline request into the pro support.

I think I found the topic for the email questions, is it this one: pro.joomlic.com/en/support/icagenda/30-e-mail-individual
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by molenwal1.

• rognets
More
10 years 6 months ago #5375 by rognets
I have just launched my first ever joomla site, built from scratch on a computer i have installed at friends business on the internet.

iCagenda is the centerpiece of the site, a booking calendar with events for all to see and book. A fantastic product, learning about CMS was quite a learning curve, iCagenda was a very intuitive extension to add and setup.

I will be happy to go PRO edition.

I would like to see more work on the back end reservation handling such as easy list of registered users, payment control, if nor payment integration? and refunds/credits for cancelled events. ;)

Well Done. Looking forward to future developments.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 5 months ago #5486 by Lyr!C

rognets wrote: I have just launched my first ever joomla site, built from scratch on a computer i have installed at friends business on the internet.

iCagenda is the centerpiece of the site, a booking calendar with events for all to see and book. A fantastic product, learning about CMS was quite a learning curve, iCagenda was a very intuitive extension to add and setup.

I will be happy to go PRO edition.

I would like to see more work on the back end reservation handling such as easy list of registered users, payment control, if nor payment integration? and refunds/credits for cancelled events. ;)

Well Done. Looking forward to future developments.

Thanks for your message!

As you have seen in the roadmap, many things for futur! And many things in developpement for end of year.

So keep in touch!

;-)

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new