Main menu

Forum

[WISH LIST] ROAD MAP : Features and functions to come in future versions

• neuroscot
More
10 years 5 months ago #5494 by neuroscot
iCagenda is just great! But as our use is to allow parents & club organizers to register their children/members for a chess event it would be good if there was an option for 1 person to enter multiple entries without having to each individually having to input their own contact details each time.

Also we have multiple sections in each event and at the moment we have to list each section as if it is a unique event. What would be nice would be to be able to have a single event and allow users to select the specific section they want to register in when they register.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Teratopside
More
10 years 5 months ago #5512 by Teratopside
As above, we run a series of competition events all over the nations, the venues are always theh same (Club sites) having the ability to reuse club / venue information would be extremely usefull

• Lyr!C
  • Lyr!C's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 5 months ago #5517 by Lyr!C

Teratopside wrote: As above, we run a series of competition events all over the nations, the venues are always theh same (Club sites) having the ability to reuse club / venue information would be extremely usefull

Venues management, and saving, is something in the roadmap ;-)
But maybe not before 2014 as already so much work on other features!

Keep in touch!
Lyr!C

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 5 months ago #5518 by Lyr!C

neuroscot wrote: iCagenda is just great! But as our use is to allow parents & club organizers to register their children/members for a chess event it would be good if there was an option for 1 person to enter multiple entries without having to each individually having to input their own contact details each time.

This is interresting... i will see for it, as, when a user os logged in, email can be get from the creator field (and not contact field, which is used for an other purpose)

Thanks for this idea in giving options to display creator of an event infos! B)

Also we have multiple sections in each event and at the moment we have to list each section as if it is a unique event. What would be nice would be to be able to have a single event and allow users to select the specific section they want to register in when they register.

Could give me an example, as i'm not sure to have understand the purpose...

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• aterracina
More
10 years 5 months ago #5534 by aterracina
I think the rss functionality would be greatly appreciated by our users ;)

• rognets
More
10 years 5 months ago #5557 by rognets
I would like to ask if you could consider adding the ability to select an event by clicking on the photo icon.

When you view the calendar and click on the event date, a small window opens with a icon and event heading. You are required to click on the event text to continue or the X to close and select other actions. You can not select the event from this window by clicking on the icon.

It seems natural to me that once you have selected the date event from the calendar that you should be able to continue by clicking on the graphic icon or the event test?

This action works from the event list but not from the calendar popup?

Regards

Rog Nets

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 5 months ago #5559 by Lyr!C

aterracina wrote: I think the rss functionality would be greatly appreciated by our users ;)

Having already tested to integrate Joomla core RSS function, but some little bugs with it, so may be wrong on how to add the core feature, without having to create long code for it...
But will find a good way one day! ;-)
This is in the roadmap, and will be added!

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 5 months ago #5560 by Lyr!C

rognets wrote: I would like to ask if you could consider adding the ability to select an event by clicking on the photo icon.

When you view the calendar and click on the event date, a small window opens with a icon and event heading. You are required to click on the event text to continue or the X to close and select other actions. You can not select the event from this window by clicking on the icon.

It seems natural to me that once you have selected the date event from the calendar that you should be able to continue by clicking on the graphic icon or the event test?

This action works from the event list but not from the calendar popup?

Regards

Rog Nets

Hi!

I'm not sure to have understand, as i don't see which "icon" you mean in calendar tooltip ?... :blink:
Thanks if you can give me information about that!

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

• neuroscot
More
10 years 5 months ago #5570 by neuroscot
Hi
Apologies been a bit busy with work and missed your request for an example of an event that has multiple sections. So for example the WHJC Event occurs at a specific location and time and players must enter 1 (and only 1) of 5 possible sections (or leagues) based on either their age or their ability. At the moment I must enter each section as if it is an independant event and repeat on the information that is common to the event as a whole for each section - e.g. venue, start/stop times, rules/regulations, entry fees etc etc.

Is that clear?

Mike

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #5587 by Lyr!C

neuroscot wrote: Hi
Apologies been a bit busy with work and missed your request for an example of an event that has multiple sections. So for example the WHJC Event occurs at a specific location and time and players must enter 1 (and only 1) of 5 possible sections (or leagues) based on either their age or their ability. At the moment I must enter each section as if it is an independant event and repeat on the information that is common to the event as a whole for each section - e.g. venue, start/stop times, rules/regulations, entry fees etc etc.

Is that clear?

Mike

Hi!

I think i have understand... This could be a good idea, to have not only a date option... Will think of it... not today having a good idea on how to add such an option, but as for the end of the year, i'm working on registration, this is something that i will take in consideration for 2014 developpements...

If you have possibility, when having time, to create a picture to show what you are expecting in your example, and in front-end, could help me to find a flexible solution for this, but as said, maybe not before 2014...

Thanks!

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Lyr!C.

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new