Main menu

Forum

[WISH LIST] ROAD MAP : Features and functions to come in future versions

• jedie
More
9 years 7 months ago #7869 by jedie
Hello,
thanks again for all the work here. I wrote once about it, but its not in Roadmap...

Are you planning to add the function for event registration, that users can registr to a full event. Their status should be something like "in queue" or "not confirmed"... When someone from the regulary registeret users cancel his registrationt to this event - firts user in queue will be confirmed and send announcement email...

Its a great function for organizators of events, I think...

Thank you for future implementation! Till now I cannot use it on our non-profit club website mainly because of this... (Trip registrations...) If you made it only in PRO version, I will buy it for the website, only for that! ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PeteSCCS
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
9 years 7 months ago #7870 by PeteSCCS
I know it's in the roadmap, but just wanted to say that start/end publishing dates for events is a must! Hope we see this in the next release.

Also, is there some way that links to events can be easily added to articles? Like a JCE editor button plugin...?

Thanks.

• poussin
More
9 years 7 months ago #7873 by poussin
Bonjour,

Quand prévoyez-vous terminer le développement de la vente de tickets, je vois que c'est dans le road map, mais je ne vois pas l'échéance. Je serais très très intéressée. :woohoo:

Merci de m'en informer.

Geneviève

• dios
More
9 years 7 months ago #7874 by dios
Hello,

wish for futute version: possibility to edit events via frontend

• piftik
More
9 years 6 months ago #7902 by piftik
Hello

I like the iCagenda extention and I would like to give my vote to "content plugin" as I would like to present iCagenda event in form of an article (as well as K2 Item) on the front-page.

Thank you.

• macmathan
More
9 years 6 months ago #7931 by macmathan
I miss these things (running on 3.4.0-beta1) which I hope could be added in the future.
  • RSS feed: possibility to turn it off (either globally or on a per menu item basis)
  • RSS feed: possibility to only include certain categories and not all categories (i.e. making a feed showing only the categories the web page shows, when you have an event listing showing only a few categories.)
  • Front end submission: possibility to restrict the form to certain categories only (as above, useful for setups where !Cagenda is used for listing only a certain type of events in a subsection of a site f.ex.)

• terenzi.g
More
9 years 5 months ago #8028 by terenzi.g
Hello!
First of all, many compliments for you awesome extention! Very appealing and functional!
I use the frontend event submission mask, and wonder why there is not the possibility to edit an already submitted event. Would it be difficult to implement? As far I can figure, it should not be much different from the submission mask, populated with the selected event data to modify and a button for updating. Isn't it?

Let me know what you think about, and thanks again for your wonderful work!

• metska
More
9 years 5 months ago #8032 by metska
Hopefully one day we can see full support to multi-language sites. Possibility to add just one event/category and write different language descriptions directly to event/category settings. Like e.x. OpenCart webshop works; one product, different tab to every language description. Say no more to double/triple events!

And ticket selling should be possibility make with different prices (e.x. adult/child).

Your are making good work Joomlic and I'm glad you're back!

• Amema
More
9 years 5 months ago #8155 by Amema
I second that motion. At the time I run, not a two language site, but a "both language" one. But we are planning on having true multi lang choices, so down the road this would be very nice.

In the meantime, having the possibility to increase fees in periods, to make people decide already, is something we have used for ages in our organization. But with iCagenda that will be a problem we need to get around somehow.

I guess the simple solution is to simply not use that part of iCagenda, but have people add themselves through some external contact form instead. This would be a shame on such a nice extension, but reality shows that if people can buy their fee as late as possible, they will. That makes it harder to plan events.

• Amema
More
9 years 5 months ago #8156 by Amema
Replied by Amema on topic Increasing fees
If I could have a choice we would use a "very early bird", "early bird", "normal" and "late-comer" and/or "on site" fee.

We usually plan our bigger events up to several years in advance. Usually we use three periods plus an on site additional fee for those events. A minimum of two periods would be the least we could work with, but three would do the job.

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Follow Us

acymailing logo new

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK