Main menu

Forum

[WISH LIST] ROAD MAP : Features and functions to come in future versions

• kotta
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #8191 by kotta
Hi

I have some feature proposals:

1. on the event list now we can see the start date only of an event. My proposal is to see the end tade as well, but not in a big box, just in a line under the "place" line

2. be able to add google map short links as google map (not just enter an address), if i created a trip and make an event for that i would like to add it to the event.

3. be able to export the event list to pdf, so just an icon to the corner to be able to save its content as a PDF.

4. Possibility to grant "edit own" rights on the frontend. Now only the administrators with backend access can fix anything in the event (like typos, date modification, new address...).

Regards
Ko
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by kotta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyr!C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Alain FERRUT
More
9 years 4 months ago #8282 by Alain FERRUT
Suggestion :
Restreindre l'accès aux inscriptions à une catégorie d'utilisateurs et permettre à l'évènement d'être visible par le public.

Actuellement si un évènement est accessible aux membres d'une collectivité, il apparait sur le calendrier uniquement à ces membres. Or il peut-être intéressant, pour rendre compte de l'activité de cette collectivité, que tous les évènement soient visibles par le public mais que les inscriptions soient restreintes à une catégories d'utilisateurs.

• Lyr!C
  • Lyr!C's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
9 years 4 months ago #8283 by Lyr!C

Alain FERRUT wrote: Suggestion :
Restreindre l'accès aux inscriptions à une catégorie d'utilisateurs et permettre à l'évènement d'être visible par le public.

Actuellement si un évènement est accessible aux membres d'une collectivité, il apparait sur le calendrier uniquement à ces membres. Or il peut-être intéressant, pour rendre compte de l'activité de cette collectivité, que tous les évènement soient visibles par le public mais que les inscriptions soient restreintes à une catégories d'utilisateurs.

Bonjour,

C'est déjà possible (et depuis plusieurs versions) avec l'option d'accès pour l'inscription, dans les options d'un évènement. Réglage individuel, par défaut sur "public" ;-)

Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• Alain FERRUT
More
9 years 4 months ago #8299 by Alain FERRUT
Effectivement :) mais pas quand on crée un évènement en front end, ou alors je suis passé complètement à côté :blush:

• henrikbj
More
9 years 3 months ago #8562 by henrikbj
Could it be possible to show a calender from another iCagenda site?
I have 3 sites that have to get calenderdata from a 4'th site that holds the main calender.
This will make updates much easier just to update one site.
Best Regards Henrikbj

• Lyr!C
  • Lyr!C's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #8589 by Lyr!C

henrikbj wrote: Could it be possible to show a calender from another iCagenda site?
I have 3 sites that have to get calenderdata from a 4'th site that holds the main calender.
This will make updates much easier just to update one site.
Best Regards Henrikbj

Hi!

The best way to process will be to have only one Joomla website (one admin) and multiple domains pointed to specific area of the website.

This could be done with htaccess, or some specific joomla extensions.
Myself, i've tested Virtual Domains, simple and easy to set up : extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...ites/virtual-domains

A doc about htaccess on Joomla docs site : docs.joomla.org/Multiple_Domains_and_Web...Joomla!_installation

Be careful if you test MightySites, as you have to check if all your extensions are compatible, as this extension was used by an iCagenda user, and after an update, he lost all the extension update (don't know if they have fixed this issue).
I've changed the sql process in iCagenda (so you should have a version after 3.3.8) to prevent this (but the bug is in a Mighty plugin).
But many other extensions (and some good coded ones!) could have issue of data lost because of Mighty Sites. So it's better to be aware of this. ;-)

Hopes all this info will hepl you!

Best Regards and Happy Holidays,
Cyril

NEWS FOR ALL :
I will check this topic soon, and update the Roadmap, as now, the 3.4.0 is released, and that i'm preparing the next development ;-)
Keep in touch!

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Lyr!C.

• molenwal1
More
9 years 2 months ago #8713 by molenwal1
Updated to 3.4.0. Great no issues, worked like a charm.

I have one question from one my customers, when can we expect the 'Limit date for registration'. It is already on the list, they want to set a final date for registration. For example the event date is 16-01-2015, register is possible till 13-01-2015.

Think iCagenda is already the best event component for Joomla ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: jjsjjs

• hatbe7
More
9 years 2 months ago #8755 by hatbe7
Hello,

I like the component very much but would appreciate the capability of "syncing" up with a CalDAV server.

Thanks
Thomas

• LPG
More
9 years 1 month ago #8899 by LPG
Maybe this has already been asked by others, because it seems to me a very vital function...

We would desperately like to see the possibility to print a list of registrations for a particular event.

We need such a list to check all the participants that come to the event, so the ability to print such a list shortly before the participants arrive is very important. Printing from the current overview in the backend is not really doable...

If a printing function is a problem, then it would help if one could do an export to a txt, pdf or csv file. From there on one could print it.

Is it possible to make such a thing any time soon?

Otherwise, it is already a very nice extensions, and it is becoming better with every update!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amema

• jjsjjs
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #8932 by jjsjjs
Hello we just started using this fantastic component, it's really great!

We added some custom fields, we did not upgrade to latest version yet on the live site, only on the local test site.
We have a few feature request, not sure if they're allready requested:

1. It would be handy if someone who registers also gets an email containing all details of the event, like the dates number of tickets, or the custom fields they answered to. edit- oops this seems to be the case after i tested it, but a registrant said he did not get an confirmation.

2. a module which can display how many and/or who did register to the event. Especially if you have a club or something that one can see that someone they know is also going, so more chance they will also go

3. Be able to choose on which event a custom field is appropriate, because now custom fields appear on every event, even if it is not applicable for it.

Thanks for all you do !

Kind regards,
jjs
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by jjsjjs. Reason: email confirmation allready in it

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Follow Us

acymailing logo new

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK