[WISH LIST] ROAD MAP : Features and functions to come in future versions

• Lyr!C
  • Portrait de Lyr!C Auteur du sujet
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Lead Developer
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 3 mois #16201 par Lyr!C
@Hedzer To answer your last message (www.joomlic.com/forum/icagenda-announcem...ions?start=340#15705), the answer is yes! this is the way i would like to go too, for catgeories (search + access) ;-)

Regards,
Cyril

____
Answers to this topic to be continued...
____

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

Fichier attaché :

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Lead Developer
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 3 mois #16202 par Lyr!C

woelfchen83 écrit: I really love this extension and use it a lot. There's only one thing I miss and that would make it quite a bit easier would be a map with all the events on it. It was part of the road map once but it seems it's not plant to be implemented any more?! If it could be included I'd even pay extra for it since it would save so much time.

Hello,

Yes, it's still in the roadmap (and was never removed): icagenda.joomlic.com/docs/roadmap

In the "Modules" part.

It would be a global map module which will be developed and available for pro versions. (i think i will work on it next year, and that it will use openstreetmaps (which is integrated as new feature for upcoming iCagenda 3.8!)

Regards,
Cyril

___
___

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

Fichier attaché :

• Lyr!C
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Lead Developer
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 3 mois - il y a 5 ans 3 mois #16203 par Lyr!C

firstresponder écrit: Is it possible to change the color of the iCagenda tool automatically in the calendar (frontend) as soon as the event is booked up. So I can easy check if my events are full without opening each entry of my events?

If it is not possible, that could be a helpful feature to implement - thx.

Hello,

Not possible in "module" calendar (due to the possibility of multiple events for one day, and so different registrations status).

But this is in my 3.8 dev list of todo for the main list of events.

Best regards,
Cyril

___
___

Do you like iCagenda?

Fichier attaché :

Dernière édition: il y a 5 ans 3 mois par Lyr!C.

• aikie
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 3 mois #16204 par aikie
Hello Cyril,

I only use date filtering as an administrator in the backend.
These 2 lines could be added at line 218 in the mentioned file.
That would suit me well and I don't think it'll be a burden for anyone else.

I also enabled the search in the frontend, but we need it in the backend also. This way we'll be able to quickly find an event to edit by date.

When the lines are inserted I can search for instance for 20181209 and I will get all events at December 9th 2018. Then I can select the one that I need to edit in the backend. With over 300 events per year this would be very convenient. We import all 300 events at the end of the previous year for the next year and edit them when more information becomes available.

Regards,

Jaap Aikema
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Lyr!C

• Lyr!C
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Lead Developer
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 3 mois - il y a 5 ans 3 mois #16205 par Lyr!C

blueberry38 écrit: Bonjour, serait-il possible d'autoriser les mêmes actions sur le bouton 'inscription close' que sur le bouton 's'inscrire', pouvoir lier ce bouton également à des articles ou des url ?
De plus peut on rajouter des champs dates de début et de fin d’inscription ? J'ai besoin de publier mes sorties sur un planning annuel cela permet aux adhérents de prévoir leur congé et je clos les inscriptions avant la date de début pour organiser les réservations (hôtel, restaurant, etc)
merci

Bonjour,

C'est à dire une option individuelle de redirection si l'inscription est close ?

Pour ce qui est d'une date de début et de fin d'inscription, cela ne sera possible qu'à partir de la version 4.0, prévue l'année prochaine.

Cordialement,
Cyril

___
___

Do you like iCagenda?

Fichier attaché :

Dernière édition: il y a 5 ans 3 mois par Lyr!C.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Lead Developer
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 3 mois #16206 par Lyr!C

aikie écrit: Hello Cyril,

I only use date filtering as an administrator in the backend.
These 2 lines could be added at line 218 in the mentioned file.
That would suit me well and I don't think it'll be a burden for anyone else.

I also enabled the search in the frontend, but we need it in the backend also. This way we'll be able to quickly find an event to edit by date.

When the lines are inserted I can search for instance for 20181209 and I will get all events at December 9th 2018. Then I can select the one that I need to edit in the backend. With over 300 events per year this would be very convenient. We import all 300 events at the end of the previous year for the next year and edit them when more information becomes available.

Regards,

Jaap Aikema

Ok!
In admin!

Well yes, i add this to be added in next 3.8 for search in dates/period ;-)
But this will be more efficient in iCagenda 4.0, as for now, it would be a bit difficult to search if period + weekdays...

Do you like iCagenda?

Fichier attaché :

• aikie
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 3 mois #16207 par aikie
Thnx this 'll save me a lot of time

Jaap Aikema

• sba
  • Portrait de sba
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 3 mois #16219 par sba

Lyr!C écrit: In case you have a pro subscription, there's a little trick that could be used to give access to cancellation page for registered joomla users.

We're not pro yet but wouldn't hesitate to subscribe to gain access to the cancellation feature. Could you briefly describe what the cancellation process using this trick would look like for the user? It's got to be easy as we're targeting a rather elderly audience. Preferrably it would be a button on the event detail page just like the one for registration.

Will the new version also contain the announced "User menu to list his own events/registrations." even though it's not yet marked as "In procress" in the roadmap?

Thanks!

• blueberry38
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 3 mois #16228 par blueberry38
Merci
Bonne journée

• Lyr!C
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Lead Developer
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 3 mois #16236 par Lyr!C

sba écrit:

Lyr!C écrit: In case you have a pro subscription, there's a little trick that could be used to give access to cancellation page for registered joomla users.

We're not pro yet but wouldn't hesitate to subscribe to gain access to the cancellation feature. Could you briefly describe what the cancellation process using this trick would look like for the user? It's got to be easy as we're targeting a rather elderly audience. Preferrably it would be a button on the event detail page just like the one for registration.

Will the new version also contain the announced "User menu to list his own events/registrations." even though it's not yet marked as "In procress" in the roadmap?

Thanks!

hello

For button, this will be for 3.8.0 (alpha1 for pro was planned for end of year, but due to timing, i prefer to release first test version for start of 2019, to be able to check all first testing feedback).

For the temporary tip solution, it's by using custom emails, or language strings overrides, and by inserting a tag in it to generate a link to registration cancellation page for the user in the registration user notifcation email. So nothing yet in frontend directly accessible.

Best regards,
Cyril

Do you like iCagenda?

Fichier attaché :

Modérateurs: Lyr!C
Temps de génération de la page : 0.241 secondes

Follow Us

acymailing logo new

Créez vos templates Joomla avec Template Creator CK