Main menu

Forum

[WISH LIST] ROAD MAP : Features and functions to come in future versions

• irk007
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 1 mois #16453 par irk007
One important feature that will help me immensely with page loading time is the following:
When one adds a new event to the calendar from the front end module, one must upload a new image each time. In many cases, they are the same image already on the site for similar events on other days/times (but not recurring in that sense). So I wind up with hundreds of the same image, where only one would really be needed IF the module had the ability to select an already uploaded image. If you could add that, it would solve a TON of problems for me, i.e., access to a shared folder of previously-used images.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• sba
  • Portrait de sba
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 1 semaine #16499 par sba
It's great that iCagenda has the possibility to export the registrations for an event! There's just one little issue we have with the exported data: For events spanning several days, both start date and end date are exported into the same column (e.g. "2019-05-04 00:00:00 > 2019-05-05 00:00:00").
It would be much easier to process the file in Excel if they were stored in separate columns. We would much appreciate it, if you could implement this in a future release!

Thank you!

• Zotius
  • Portrait de Zotius
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 4 ans 11 mois #16519 par Zotius
Paging just forward on calendar module

It would be good if the calendar module could disable the back paging for the previous month(s). It can only be paged in the coming months.
(Let it be set as an option on the backend)

• Zotius
  • Portrait de Zotius
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 4 ans 11 mois #16520 par Zotius
Réponse de Zotius sur le sujet [WISH LIST] ROAD MAP : Set event list size
It would be good if the size of the event list could not be set by the number of events to be listed, but by the length of the period to be listed (e.g. 1 month).

• claffolay
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 4 ans 11 mois #16536 par claffolay
Une chose formidable et qui me ferait gagner un temps fou, cela serait d'avoir la possibilité d’enregistrer en tant qu'évènement facebook. Par avance merci et bravo

• sba
  • Portrait de sba
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 4 ans 6 mois #16710 par sba
Our users asked us to display the day of the week in the list of events. At least in the default theme, this is not available.

Therefore, I added some lines to the theme's files as well as to ic_library to achieve this goal. The result can be seen in the attached image.

Would you be interested to integrate this into iCagenda? This would spare me applying the changes to every new release of iCagenda and might be of use to others as well.
Pièces jointes :

• mviehl
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 4 ans 6 mois #16713 par mviehl
Hello ICagenda team!

We are now using the PRO version of !Cagenda. We found two enhancements for categories in (this really good module/component) !Cagenda:
  1. add 2nd color setting in category definition for events in the past. Example: select yellow for category color and select light grey for events that are in the past but still displayed in the list
  2. add text color per category to be able to display e.g. black background and white text for selected categories.

Thank you very much for your work so far.

Regards
Marco.

• sba
  • Portrait de sba
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 4 ans 3 mois #16821 par sba
Réponse de sba sur le sujet Release of version 3.8
Hello Cyril,

I really would like to know when to expect the release of version 3.8 realistically.

Registration cancellation is a crucial requirement for us. We have decided to use iCagenda to manage event registrations, because the addition of this feature was announced for beginning of 2019. Now, a year later, we're still waiting for the release of this feature. Users are getting impatient.

Meanwhile, our pro subscription has expired. We'd be happy to renew it when the new version is available! Please announce the release of any alpha or beta testing versions publicly, so that we can support you by testing asap.

Merry christmas and a happy new year!

• drweb
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 4 ans 3 mois #16830 par drweb
Bonjour Cyril,
Peux-tu me dire quand l'option sera disponible pour que la personne qui a crée un evenement puisse aussi le modifier après ?
Bien à toi,
Kurt

• icom
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 9 mois #17399 par icom
I have a suggestion to add the ability to automatically post a topic in a special section of the forum when creating an event. For example, Kunnena forum
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Lyr!C

Modérateurs: Lyr!C
Temps de génération de la page : 0.293 secondes

Follow Us

Créez vos templates Joomla avec Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new