• Seby7
  • Auteur du sujet
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 10 mois #17055 par Seby7
Registration of all participant's names a été créé par Seby7
Hello,

I'm new to Icagenda and I hope you can help me with a question. When a user registers a group of people for an event, is it possible to ask for all the participant's full names? Thank you.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Portrait de Lyr!C
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Lead Developer
Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 10 mois #17058 par Lyr!C
Réponse de Lyr!C sur le sujet Registration of all participant's names
Hello,

For now, it needs to create custom fields, but not really useful if the number of participants is not always the same.

In my todo list (but i don't know when i will be able to work on this feature), i've planned to develop dynamique custom fields displayed depending on the number of tickets selected (people).

So, not possible today, but if you set the limit to 5 tickets per registration (the default setting which you can change) for example, you can create 4 custom fields of type text for the name of the people attending event with the registrant (eg. 2nd attendant name, 3rd attendant name, 4th attendant name, 5th attendant name) and add a separator description custom fields to put information about those fields, and to fill them if some more people than the registrant are attending the event.

Hope this answers and helps ?

Best regards,
Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

Fichier attaché :

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Modérateurs: Lyr!C
Temps de génération de la page : 0.193 secondes

Follow Us

Créez vos templates Joomla avec Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new