Forum

[SOLVED: Pro Patch] Larger size for Event List

• envoycommunication
  • Auteur du sujet
  • Nouveau membre
  • Nouveau membre
Plus d'informations
il y a 6 ans 7 mois - il y a 6 ans 7 mois #14872 par envoycommunication
[SOLVED: Pro Patch] Larger size for Event List a été créé par envoycommunication
I would like to know how to change the size of events in event list. Default size is so small and it is not conform with the rest of the site. The module width is also to narrow according to the given space. I would like to have the opportunity to change the size and width of the list according to my needs.
Thanks in advance
Caterine
Pièces jointes :
Dernière édition: il y a 6 ans 7 mois par Lyr!C. Raison: [SOLVED]

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Portrait de Lyr!C
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Lead Developer
Plus d'informations
il y a 6 ans 7 mois #14877 par Lyr!C
Réponse de Lyr!C sur le sujet Larger size for Event List
Hello,

This is the pro module!

Please, open a new pro ticket, so that i could send you a pro dev version with the patch (this is an issue if only 1 event displayed and/or with some site templates).
This patch will be included in next 3.6.13 pro release, but as this one is not yet ready for a release, if any pro user has this issue of display (for now, only 2 or 3 users had this one), i invit them to open a pro ticket : pro.joomlic.com/support

Thank you!

Note: i'm away for 3 days from 25 to 27 August. So if you could open the ticket before midnight and not have to wait until Sunday evening ;-)

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

Fichier attaché :

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.236 secondes

Follow Us

Créez vos templates Joomla avec Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new