[WISH LIST] ROAD MAP : Features and functions to come in future versions

• Lyr!C
  • Portrait de Lyr!C Auteur du sujet
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Lead Developer
Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 10 mois - il y a 1 an 10 mois #17772 par Lyr!C

Honestly the ability to create biweekly events would be huge!
I don't know how complicated adding this feature would be but it would improve the way we use the extension a lot and take most of the routine work load off our shoulders (creating seperate entries for biweekly events).
Best wishes!

Hello,
Not possible before iCagenda 4 and future dates manager (development will not start before end of 2022, so maybe for 2023 ;-) )
Best regards,
Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

Fichier attaché :

Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 10 mois par Lyr!C.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• ManuVoileux
  • Portrait de ManuVoileux
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 7 mois - il y a 1 an 1 mois #17870 par ManuVoileux
Thanks for Cagenda, the support, and the evolution to follow up with Joomla and PHP moves.
I would need to show on the event page a special field (champ personnalisé). : The organizer responsible for the event, which is not always the guy who has created the event on the web site.
I see 2 ways :
- give the choice to show some special fields, in the parameters of of the event page, or
- use the alias system, the guy who creates the event indicates with the alias the name of the organizer responsible.
May be it does already exist in 3.8.8, I may not have found how to do this.
Thanks for attention. Manuel
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
As of  2023 feb 06, this issue is solved. Sorry for not having posted. Manuel
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 1 mois par ManuVoileux.

• ManuVoileux
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois - il y a 1 an 1 mois #18067 par ManuVoileux
Hello everybody,
I use Icagenda for managing the events of a small club. We may have several events at the same dates, and with the calendar modules as today, it is not convenient to detect what are the events under the first one.
Would it be possible to have another module which shows a parallel planning such as the screenshot. This is an XL file embeded in the page. It is not connected to Icagenda. I have to update it manually, for each new event. The 3 coloured lines under the time line, are the dates for the school holidays, of the various regions.
Thanks for Icagenda, for the support and the follow-up with the Joomla and PHP upgrades.

Pièces jointes :

• Lyr!C
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Lead Developer
Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois #18069 par Lyr!C

Thanks for Cagenda, the support, and the evolution to follow up with Joomla and PHP moves.
I would need to show on the event page a special field (champ personnalisé). : The organizer responsible for the event, which is not always the guy who has created the event on the web site.
I see 2 ways :
- give the choice to show some special fields, in the parameters of of the event page, or
- use the alias system, the guy who creates the event indicates with the alias the name of the organizer responsible.
May be it does already exist in 3.8.8, I may not have found how to do this.
Thanks for attention. Manuel

Hello Manuel,
Not sure to have all understand... but do you still have a pro version ?
Maybe open a ticket, so that we could see what is possible (maybe using a custom theme pack to display the organizer name ?)

Best regards,
Cyril

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

Fichier attaché :

• Lyr!C
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Lead Developer
Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois #18070 par Lyr!C

Hello everybody,
I use Icagenda for managing the events of a small club. We may have several events at the same dates, and with the calendar modules as today, it is not convenient to detect what are the events under the first one.
Would it be possible to have another module which shows a parallel planning such as the screenshot. This is an XL file embeded in the page. It is not connected to Icagenda. I have to update it manually, for each new event. The 3 coloured lines under the time line, are the dates for the school holidays, of the various regions.
Thanks for Icagenda, for the support and the follow-up with the Joomla and PHP upgrades.

Hello,
I've got some ideas for future theme pack system, to allow more flexible display and design. (not before 2024)
For now, it would need to create a custom theme pack in order to create the needed HTML structure to display events this way.
This would require of course some code skills and PHP knowledge...

Best regards,
Cyril

Do you like iCagenda?

Fichier attaché :

Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: ManuVoileux

• ManuVoileux
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois - il y a 1 an 1 mois #18071 par ManuVoileux
Hello , thanks for your concern. Sorry I did not post , but this issue of a custom field is solved. It works fine.
I have a pro version and Icagenda works fine. The bookings for the spring season are starting :-)

Forget this answer, intended for another post.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Lyr!C

• ManuVoileux
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois #18072 par ManuVoileux
Thank you for your very quick and positive answer. I am not skilled in coding , and I can wait :-)

• ManuVoileux
  • Membre junior
  • Membre junior
Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois - il y a 1 an 1 mois #18073 par ManuVoileux
Hello, I am using extensively UP, the Universal Plugin, by LoMart
I customize nearly every page on the site. I imagined that we could integrate UP shortcodes in event pages, if these were designed as articles. This would add a world of possibilities to Icagenda. One would be an automatic integration with the comment plugin Akeeba Engage.
But I am not a coder, Icagenda and UP may be 2 differents worlds with no communicating hole, and making an article of an Icagenda event form , just a non sense.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Actually I posted too quickly    I can use UP shortcodes in the descriptions of the events. I will use and test more thoroughly
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 1 mois par ManuVoileux. Raison: Wait and see

• Lyr!C
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Lead Developer
Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois #18078 par Lyr!C

Hello, I am using extensively UP, the Universal Plugin, by LoMart
I customize nearly every page on the site. I imagined that we could integrate UP shortcodes in event pages, if these were designed as articles. This would add a world of possibilities to Icagenda. One would be an automatic integration with the comment plugin Akeeba Engage.
But I am not a coder, Icagenda and UP may be 2 differents worlds with no communicating hole, and making an article of an Icagenda event form , just a non sense.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Actually I posted too quickly    I can use UP shortcodes in the descriptions of the events. I will use and test more thoroughly

Hello,
I was to answer you that it should work with event description  (content type) ;-)

Best regards,
Cyril

Do you like iCagenda?

Fichier attaché :

Modérateurs: Lyr!C
Temps de génération de la page : 0.211 secondes

Follow Us

acymailing logo new

Créez vos templates Joomla avec Template Creator CK