Main menu

Forum

[WISH LIST] ROAD MAP : Features and functions to come in future versions

• irk007
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Di più
6 Mesi 5 Giorni fa #16453 da irk007
One important feature that will help me immensely with page loading time is the following:
When one adds a new event to the calendar from the front end module, one must upload a new image each time. In many cases, they are the same image already on the site for similar events on other days/times (but not recurring in that sense). So I wind up with hundreds of the same image, where only one would really be needed IF the module had the ability to select an already uploaded image. If you could add that, it would solve a TON of problems for me, i.e., access to a shared folder of previously-used images.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• sba
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Di più
5 Mesi 1 Settimana fa #16499 da sba
It's great that iCagenda has the possibility to export the registrations for an event! There's just one little issue we have with the exported data: For events spanning several days, both start date and end date are exported into the same column (e.g. "2019-05-04 00:00:00 > 2019-05-05 00:00:00").
It would be much easier to process the file in Excel if they were stored in separate columns. We would much appreciate it, if you could implement this in a future release!

Thank you!

• Zotius
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Di più
4 Mesi 4 Settimane fa #16519 da Zotius
Paging just forward on calendar module

It would be good if the calendar module could disable the back paging for the previous month(s). It can only be paged in the coming months.
(Let it be set as an option on the backend)

• Zotius
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Di più
4 Mesi 4 Settimane fa #16520 da Zotius
It would be good if the size of the event list could not be set by the number of events to be listed, but by the length of the period to be listed (e.g. 1 month).

• claffolay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Di più
4 Mesi 1 Settimana fa #16536 da claffolay
Une chose formidable et qui me ferait gagner un temps fou, cela serait d'avoir la possibilité d’enregistrer en tant qu'évènement facebook. Par avance merci et bravo

Moderatori: Lyr!C
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.235 secondi

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK