• Lyr!C
  • Avatar di Lyr!C Autore della discussione
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
11 Anni 2 Settimane fa #3188 da Lyr!C
Risposta da Lyr!C al topic Added Feature Suggestions

flyboy70 ha scritto: i have been using your product now for several weeks, and i am REALLY happy with it. 2 suggestions though, that should be built into the module:
- multiple ticket prices per event (adult & child for eg)
- photo gallery integrated for each event.

if these items are actually there already, or anyone has done these custom mods - PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

thanks

I've moved your post to the right topic! B)

About ticket, see the first post : i will add a ticket system, so it will be with options. But not today in developpement.

About Photo gallery, you can use today an other extension, or plugin to integrate video, photo gallery... in description field of an event, as i've done on demo site, for David Bowie album, with a video.
Not all plugins are working, but i think that Phoca gallery does... ;)

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
11 Anni 2 Settimane fa #3189 da Lyr!C
Risposta da Lyr!C al topic Request for adding facebook events

djsets ha scritto: I would like to ask you if it's possible to create an operation for facebook events convert to icagenda, i mean to take event id from facebook and convert it to icagenda website.

So Joomla administrator could post only facebook event ids and after on page will be show image, infos, details etc. from facebook events.

This operation would have so much success and noone have make it.

I hope will be easy for you to create it.

Thanks
Chris

I've moved your post to the correct topic... B)

Yes, your idea is good!
I will have to look at facebook APIs one day, and i will check if this possible, when i will work on facebook comments plugin...

No delivery date can be given, as i have much work with other features to add first!

Thanks for this nice suggestion! :)

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

• blanc.laurent
  • Utente bloccato
  • Utente bloccato
Di più
11 Anni 1 Settimana fa #3319 da blanc.laurent
Bonjour,
Je viens de travailler sur l'optimisation de mon site (lediato.com) et je m'aperçois que les miniatures des images sont en faites les images affichées en "petit", ce qui fait que quand de grandes images sont mises dans les évènements, les pages sont très longues à charger.
Ca serais super si icagenda générais des vrai miniatures afin d'optimiser les chargement.

En espérant que mon idée soit reprise et pas trop galère à développer :unsure:

Merci beaucoup.

A+

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
11 Anni 4 giorni fa #3374 da Lyr!C

blanc.laurent ha scritto: Bonjour,
Je viens de travailler sur l'optimisation de mon site (lediato.com) et je m'aperçois que les miniatures des images sont en faites les images affichées en "petit", ce qui fait que quand de grandes images sont mises dans les évènements, les pages sont très longues à charger.
Ca serais super si icagenda générais des vrai miniatures afin d'optimiser les chargement.

En espérant que mon idée soit reprise et pas trop galère à développer :unsure:

Merci beaucoup.

A+

C'est effectivement une fonction que j'ai prévu d'ajouter (j'y réfléchi encore, car elle doit pouvoir être flexible, et adaptée aux besoins futurs (thèmes différent, donc paramétrables dans ce sens...)

Par exemple, pour un thème que je prépare, la miniature devrait pouvoir être au moins de 250px de largeur...
J'ai donc l'idée, si possible, d'avoir une génération automatique de plusieurs tailles de miniature (2 ou 3) avec options pour les prédéfinir...

En attendant, il faut veiller à ce que l'image ne soit pas trop lourde en ko.

ps: je vais rajouter dans la wishlist, car j'en avais déjà parlé, mais oublié de rajouter cela dans le premier post... merci! B)

Do you like iCagenda?

File allegato:

• lightningbit
Di più
11 Anni 1 Giorno fa #3410 da lightningbit
Risposta da lightningbit al topic Link directly to an event detail
Hi,

I would like to be able to link a menu option directly to an event detail.

unless I missed something....

Now, in the joomla menu system, we can create a menu item for ICagenda, where we need to specify the category, so the menu points to the list of events of that category.

for now, we created a separate category for each event, so we can have one menu item pointing to just one vent

however, that is not ideal, because the user/visitor first needs to click on the menu to go to the "category" showing only one event, en then click again to see the details

so an extra option for the menu system to link directly to a specific event would be great feature.

thanks

L.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
11 Anni 1 Giorno fa #3411 da Lyr!C
Risposta da Lyr!C al topic Link directly to an event detail

lightningbit ha scritto:
so an extra option for the menu system to link directly to a specific event would be great feature.

It's a good idea, so i've move you post to the Wishlist/Roadmap Topic, and add it in the list (so that, i won't forget to work on this feature one day!)

Thanks!

;)

Do you like iCagenda?

File allegato:

• lightningbit
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3447 da lightningbit
Risposta da lightningbit al topic Link directly to an event detail
is there a workaround, e.g. create a menu item of type URL and link to a URL ?
I tried with taking the URL from the event after clickthrough on a list of events, but that does not seem to work (get message no events in this category)

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3467 da Lyr!C
Risposta da Lyr!C al topic Link directly to an event detail

lightningbit ha scritto: is there a workaround, e.g. create a menu item of type URL and link to a URL ?
I tried with taking the URL from the event after clickthrough on a list of events, but that does not seem to work (get message no events in this category)

Never have tested this... But i will work in the future (after other features implemented) with a direct event link. ;)

Do you like iCagenda?

File allegato:

• dexcon
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3578 da dexcon
It appears front-end event management (entry) is no longer in development. I gather this means that I can not expect it as soon as previously indicated.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3580 da Lyr!C

dexcon ha scritto: It appears front-end event management (entry) is no longer in development. I gather this means that I can not expect it as soon as previously indicated.

It appears that you may have not viewed it in the list (still in!) ;-)

But the front end manager will not be developped before adding events in front-end, and joomla 3 version will be ready. (i'be already begin this 2 majors developpements, and when they will be officially implemented, and working fine, i will start the developpement of a front-end editing. Mays take time to, so... thanks again for your patience ! B) )

Do you like iCagenda?

File allegato:

Moderatori: Lyr!C
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.287 secondi

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new