× Help Forum English

[SOLVED] Fatal Error after changing weekday background colors

• Katannah
  • Autore della discussione
Di più
11 Anni 4 Mesi fa - 11 Anni 4 Mesi fa #1775 da Katannah
Hello :)

I am running icAgenda
Parte di questo messaggio è nascosta ai visitatori. Prego registrarsi e/o effettuare l'accesso per vederla.
in two places on my site; essentially I created the menu item and module for my front page and then copied it for a different position on my forums pages
Parte di questo messaggio è nascosta ai visitatori. Prego registrarsi e/o effettuare l'accesso per vederla.
. Everything was working perfectly on Christmas Eve, but today the front calendar is out of sorts, and I have the following error on the bottom of my page:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare activeColor() (previously declared in /home/ftp/site/modules/mod_iccalendar/mod_iccalendar.php:144) in /home/ftp/site/modules/mod_iccalendar/mod_iccalendar.php on line 156

The forums calendar module looks fine. I use the same template for both (Yoothemes Warp6, Yoomaster), exact same parameters set in the modules. Am attaching the file in question so you can see. Also I will leave the module enabled on the front page so you can see the error. I am sure I have done something somewhere but I don't have enough education/experience to know what, and am hoping you can advise!

Warm Regards~
Allegati:
Ultima Modifica 11 Anni 4 Mesi fa da Lyr!C. Motivo: [SOLVED]

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
11 Anni 4 Mesi fa #1776 da Lyr!C

Katannah ha scritto: Hello :)

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare activeColor() (previously declared in /home/ftp/site/modules/mod_iccalendar/mod_iccalendar.php:144) in /home/ftp/site/modules/mod_iccalendar/mod_iccalendar.php on line 156

Hi!

This error is when 2 modules are published on the same page. Currently, it's not possible.
In version 1.3 coming, there won't be the notice error message when 2 modules published, but still not possible to have 2 modules on the same page (i'm working on it...)

So, try to unpublished all modules calendar on home page first.
Empty your cache site.
And then publish only one module calendar.

Tell me if after that, it's ok...

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

• Katannah
  • Autore della discussione
Di più
11 Anni 4 Mesi fa #1777 da Katannah
Thanks so much for your prompt response! I did as you suggested and all is well. I will eagerly await 1.3 :)

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
11 Anni 4 Mesi fa #1779 da Lyr!C
;)

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

Moderatori: Lyr!C
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.132 secondi

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new