- Messaggi: 1
- Ringraziamenti ricevuti 0
You can by overriding language strings used by admin notification and with Joomla core language overrides system (with a search in strings) : icagenda.joomlic.com/docs/documentation/...joomla-administrator
1) I see that you have the option to customize the email for the person that registered for the event. Is there an option to customize the email(subject & body) sent to the administrator as well? (I basically want to receive the same email, so if there are notes, i can reply using the same email message)
In Global Options of component, "Registration" tab, you will find options for user groups to receive notification email (by default, the site email).
2) Is there a way to change the administrator email address and not pick it up for joomla's global configuration? (I have that email to receive system messages, but i have another that i would like to receive the event registration emails.)
No such option yet. An advanced email manager is planned for next year (in pro version) with more email options.
3) How can i add/edit the addReplyTo to the adminmailer.
4) How can i edit the setSender to the adminmailer.
Only today, except if you create a plugin to override the model (where email notification code is).
P.S1. I have managed to change all the above via the code, but i'm afraid that when i will update to a newer version it will brake, so i'm wondering if there is a more permanent and "proper way" to change all the above.
P.S2. Great product!