Forum

× Help Forum English

Empty top topic in Registration forms "List of dates"

• chuerner
  • Autore della discussione
Di più
3 Anni 5 Mesi fa #17181 da chuerner
Hi

When creating an event where people can choose the desired date out of a list, I am missing the possibility to have an empty line at the beginning of the list (or a line stating "choose your desired date"). Actually it is possible to mistakenly clic the registration-button and the registration is accepted immediately.

Second remark: Once the first event out of a list is sold out, the registration-button states "there are no more places available" (and below a text-link says "choose another date") - this can easily been overlooked. Would it be possible to keep the registration-button green and reduce the list of available dates removing the on which is sold out?

Regards
Christoph

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
3 Anni 5 Mesi fa #17204 da Lyr!C
Hello,

For first question, it's possible to create custom fields overrides for each core fields (name, email, date...) and then to create a custom field of type separator description.
The order of fields will be the order of custom fields in admin list.
Hope this helps?

About the second one, could you give more details? I don't understand this:
"reduce the list of available dates removing the on which is sold out"

But for now, not possible to set the register button differently. But in version 3.8 currently in process, the register button will use a layout which could be overrided in site template.

Best regards,
Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Moderatori: Lyr!C
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.136 secondi

Follow Us

acymailing logo new

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK