× Help Forum English

Edit event from front side

• Oleb
  • Avatar di Oleb Autore della discussione
Di più
2 Anni 1 Mese fa #17554 da Oleb
Edit event from front side è stato creato da Oleb
Hi Cyril,

Thank you a lot for finally getting front end editing possible. I sure has been a looong stroll towards this great feature implemented. I really appreciate it.

I have been a trustful user since 2014 and I really love your calendar Extension.

I know that the edit feature is first release so you probably still have a lot of functionality lined up to be implemented before this edit function is fully done.

I'm using !Cagenda in a community where the extension is setup so all members can create events and their events are automatically approved. That points out this small issue that everyone also have access to edit all the events in the calendar. In the picture of "Trust is good, but control is better", it could be nice if only the owner of the event had the rights to edit/cancel the event.

I will really appreciate it if you will consider to add this restriction into you great extension.

Thank you for your great work.

Ole Bro

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
2 Anni 1 Mese fa #17557 da Lyr!C
Risposta da Lyr!C al topic Edit event from front side
Hello Ole,

As it's a pro feature, better to open a new pro support ticket ;-)

About edition, did you set ACL permissions in iCagenda to only "edit own" for user groups ?

Best regards,
Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Moderatori: Lyr!C
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.148 secondi

Follow Us

acymailing logo new

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK