Main menu

Forum

× Help Forum English

[ROADMAP 4.x] Inquiry about Calendar Import Functionality (iCal, .ics, etc.)

• Giuseppe1990
  • Autore della discussione
Di più
9 Mesi 2 giorni fa - 9 Mesi 17 Ore fa #18247 da Giuseppe1990
Dear !Cagenda Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am a potential user interested in your calendar management services. Before I proceed, I would like to inquire about a specific feature that is crucial for my needs.I am wondering if !Cagenda provides the capability to import calendars in formats such as iCal (.ics) and other compatible formats. As I manage multiple calendars across various platforms, the ability to import events seamlessly would be of great importance to me.Could you kindly confirm whether !Cagenda supports calendar imports in iCal (.ics) and other common formats? If so, could you provide me with instructions or a guide on how to perform the import process effectively?Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you and potentially utilizing !Cagenda for my calendar management requirements.Best regards,

Giuseppe 
Ultima Modifica 9 Mesi 17 Ore fa da Lyr!C. Motivo: [ROADMAP]

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
9 Mesi 17 Ore fa #18248 da Lyr!C
Hello Giuseppe,

iCagenda does not have this functionnality yet.

I've planned it for iCagenda 4 and the future dates system, i will develop next year (2024).
So maybe not for first version 4.0 in the 4th major serie, but for one of the following ones.

It is a wanted feature by many. I'm aware about that. As the dates system needs a full refactory to allow much more flexibility and possibilities (repeat dates, exclude date in a period, settings per date...) it will require many changes on the way dates are stored in the database.

So, instead of working now on an import/export system i would have to redo for version 4, i'm focusing on all that should be done before to be able to start work on iCagenda 4.

For information, this version 4 of iCagenda will support only Joomla 4.

Upcoming version 3.9 will be the last one to support both J3 and J4.

Best regards and thank you for you attention to iCagenda!
Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Moderatori: Lyr!C
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.218 secondi

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new