Forum

× Help Forum English

Wishlist - Recurring Events

• dngrgrl
  • Autore della discussione
Di più
11 Anni 4 giorni fa #3471 da dngrgrl
Wishlist - Recurring Events è stato creato da dngrgrl
First, I really like this extension. But there are a couple of things I'd love to see on the wishlist for future development:

1.) Customizable registration form (I think I've seen this on another post, so I won't say more)
2.) Recurring events - events page. I know you can add an event with a bunch of single dates, but only the first in the series of these events will display on the event list page. It would be great if all the event dates would display on the event page (the calendar works fine for this).
3.) Recurring events - start & end time. I'd love to have the ability to add a start and end time to a recurring event, such as: Wednesdays 5:30 to 7:30.

In order to have recurring events display on the events list page, I have to enter them one by one, which can be a long process. Having the ability to set up a recurring event (such as in the Google calendar) would make the process MUCH faster.

Otherwise great extension and even better price!

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
11 Anni 4 giorni fa #3478 da Lyr!C
Risposta da Lyr!C al topic Wishlist - Recurring Events
Every one of your wishes is already in the roadmap : www.joomlic.com/en/forum/icagenda-announ...e-in-future-versions
;)

I'm currently working on 2.1.7, with New Google map script in admin (easy way to add address, and faster as auto-field of country and locality!), some fix, new date format system (with globalization, to have date format in each culture available in iCagenda), integration language and access in front-end for events...

In the months to come, and each version, i will add features, and try to make it more and more easy to use ! So, that mean recurring events with start and end time, and with days options.
:)

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Moderatori: Lyr!C
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.200 secondi

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new