Main menu

Forum

[SOLVED] After updating to V.3.2.9 template problem

• iooi
  • Autore della discussione
Di più
10 Anni 3 Mesi fa - 10 Anni 3 Mesi fa #5975 da iooi
Running Joomla 2.5.17. (Dutch)
I'm using iCAgenda several month now. Didn't have any problems and was happy. Now after updating to version 3.2.9 our site template disorders either when you select a calender-item from the module or when you click the Calander Menu-item [Agenda] from top-menu.
First I thought that iCagenda had a problem with an other module Sigplus (picture scroller). Until now these modules worked fine next to each other with no problems. When I disabled Sigplus Module the problem was gone.
But I discovered that it was not that module but the module position that causes the problem
So iCagenda affects pos 18, pushes the module away en leaves a blank space.
I have 3 module positions on one horizontal line.
iCagenda (pos 16) Latest News (post 17) and Sigplus Photo (post 18)
Again, before update 3.2.9. there was no problem.

Now when I leave pos 18 emty the problem disapears. When I put any module in pos 18 the problem is back. When I leave pos 18 empty the template doesn't look good of course I don 't want that.

You can see/check the problem at our website www.meddo.net

Someone with tips for me?
Thanx in advance
Ultima Modifica 10 Anni 3 Mesi fa da Lyr!C. Motivo: [SOLVED]

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
10 Anni 3 Mesi fa #5996 da Lyr!C
Risposta da Lyr!C al topic After updating to V.3.2.9 template problem
Hello,

Sorry not to have seen you message before... Holidays, and lack of moderators make it difficult today to maintain other languages forum.

So soon, i will close all forum, except english, french and italian (where me giusebos(italian) could answer questions...)

So, about your problem, you have a jQuery conflict on your website, library loaded more than 3 times! (and an update could have change the order of loading each one).

What was the version of iCagenda installed before ?

So, what i can recommend you is to install the plugin jQuery Easy, activate it, and enable loading of jQuery 1.8 from the plugin. This should solve the issue, if no problem of coding from one of the other extension loading jQuery (Sigplus, your site template (tryning to detect, but not working)...)

I think that before upgrade, iCagenda was loaded after sigplus, so the detection function of iCagenda was working. But now, sigplus is loaded after iCagenda, and has no function to detect if jQuery loaded before or not.

For your information, you have too an option in module calendar, to disable jQuery loading from the module, when a conflict on a page, and you can use it, as Sigplus is using the same version of jQuery (not too old!))

Keep me informed if it's okay!
Best Regards,
Lyr!C

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

• iooi
  • Autore della discussione
Di più
10 Anni 3 Mesi fa #6008 da iooi
Risposta da iooi al topic After updating to V.3.2.9 template problem
Hello Lyr!C

Due to your work here I think your Hollidays where best earnd. Hope you enjoyed them.
Your solution workes. I installed an configured the plugin jQuery Easy like you recommended.
I'm happy and want to thank you for your support.

You asked; What was the version of iCagenda installed before ?
I can't remember but I Always installed updates so it has to bee the first last version.
Just updated to 3.2.9. a few day's ago and just saw update 3.2.10 was available. Installed it and works fine.

So thank you a lot.
Best Regards
iooi

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
10 Anni 3 Mesi fa #6026 da Lyr!C
Risposta da Lyr!C al topic After updating to V.3.2.9 template problem
In fact, i think the jQuery library conflict was there before, but maybe due to a loading in a different order, the problem was not visible.

So, now with jQuery Easy, it should works as expected (and so you gain a little time in loading, as library loaded only one time now!) B)

Best Regards,
Lyr!C

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.134 secondi

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new