Main menu

[WISH LIST] ROAD MAP : Features and functions to come in future versions

• wfvdijk
Di più
11 Anni 1 Settimana fa - 11 Anni 1 Settimana fa #3064 da wfvdijk
small (but nice) cosmetic addition: display a small country flag after the countryname if it's not empty.
Flags can be downloaded at : www.free-country-flags.com/ :woohoo:
Ultima Modifica 11 Anni 1 Settimana fa da wfvdijk.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• wfvdijk
Di più
11 Anni 1 Settimana fa #3076 da wfvdijk
Make email addresses clickable

At this moment, it's not possible to click on an email address (at event details) because it's not a hyperlink. I know this is done to prevent email sniffering. However, Joomla has an plugin called "Emailcloak" which encypts email addresses, but makes then human readable/clickable. My suggestion is to use this plugin to display the email address of the event. This also makes the application a little more user friendly...

• Lyr!C
  • Avatar di Lyr!C Autore della discussione
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
11 Anni 1 Settimana fa #3086 da Lyr!C

wfvdijk ha scritto: Make email addresses clickable

At this moment, it's not possible to click on an email address (at event details) because it's not a hyperlink. I know this is done to prevent email sniffering. However, Joomla has an plugin called "Emailcloak" which encypts email addresses, but makes then human readable/clickable. My suggestion is to use this plugin to display the email address of the event. This also makes the application a little more user friendly...

Done in 2.1.2 available today! ;-)

For other points, some are already in the wish list : possibility for user to edit his subscription (so that mean possibility to cancel it!) ;-)
About past/futur filter in the module, yes i can work on this option when i will re-write this module :)

Registration option one time : done in 2.1.2 !

About flag, i don't know... need a function to add all the possible countries... i will think of it... :huh:

Thanks Wil for all your suggestions ! B)

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
11 Anni 1 Settimana fa #3087 da Lyr!C

dexcon ha scritto: When front-end event adding is available, will there be a means by which the client can control who is able to add or modify what events. They are need to allow customers renting their facility to enter their own events but only their own events.

Thanks

Of course, a front-end edit/add will be with access permissions, and options.

I'm currently working first on only adding event in front-end (with admin validation, and permission access...)
Still some work, but i think will be ready for April (no exact delivery day, but i'm doing my best !) ;)

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File allegato:

• wfvdijk
Di più
11 Anni 1 Settimana fa - 11 Anni 1 Settimana fa #3095 da wfvdijk
v2.1.2: We're getting close!

I like the idea to have a default email address when no address is filled in, however to use the site admin address is something I don't like (I am acting as a site admin and don't want to be flooded by these kind of emails).
For example, on my site, we have a person who will be responsible for the events. So I prefer a default address as a setting instead of the default site admin address.

This address is only shown on the registration email (not on the screen) was this your intention?
Ultima Modifica 11 Anni 1 Settimana fa da wfvdijk.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
11 Anni 1 Settimana fa #3099 da Lyr!C

wfvdijk ha scritto: v2.1.2: We're getting close!

I like the idea to have a default email address when no address is filled in, however to use the site admin address is something I don't like (I am acting as a site admin and don't want to be flooded by these kind of emails).
For example, on my site, we have a person who will be responsible for the events. So I prefer a default address as a setting instead of the default site admin address.

This address is only shown on the registration email (not on the screen) was this your intention?

Not so close! Still lot of things i want to add and get it better! ;)

About email, i was already thinking of some better options, but it was necessary to have a first function for that!

Currently, global configuration email (often use by third party extensions as default) and user author of an event receive a notification email when a new subscription.
I'm will add soon a possibility to enter an personal email to receive notification... or not!
So, admin and or author could receive an email notification. (and registration will have to be confirmed too by the user, as an option)
All this options in the aim to be close to wishes of every user.

B)

Do you like iCagenda?

File allegato:

• pjotter
Di più
11 Anni 17 Ore fa #3166 da pjotter
[WISH] I think it would be nice if there could be venues in the system, so that when a event occurs you don't have to type all the contactdata en location again.

best regards
Pjotter

• djsets
Di più
11 Anni 15 Ore fa #3167 da djsets
Risposta da djsets al topic Request for adding facebook events
I would like to ask you if it's possible to create an operation for facebook events convert to icagenda, i mean to take event id from facebook and convert it to icagenda website.

So Joomla administrator could post only facebook event ids and after on page will be show image, infos, details etc. from facebook events.

This operation would have so much success and noone have make it.

I hope will be easy for you to create it.

Thanks
Chris

• flyboy70
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3174 da flyboy70
Risposta da flyboy70 al topic Added Feature Suggestions
i have been using your product now for several weeks, and i am REALLY happy with it. 2 suggestions though, that should be built into the module:
- multiple ticket prices per event (adult & child for eg)
- photo gallery integrated for each event.

if these items are actually there already, or anyone has done these custom mods - PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

thanks

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
Di più
10 Anni 11 Mesi fa #3187 da Lyr!C

pjotter ha scritto: [WISH] I think it would be nice if there could be venues in the system, so that when a event occurs you don't have to type all the contactdata en location again.

best regards
Pjotter

Not in developpement currently, but i will maybe add this in the future... (it was in really first beta, but have removed it for stability reason...) (just, i will have to think event edit differently, so won't do that before a version Joomla 3 will be ready)

Thanks for ideas ! B)

Do you like iCagenda?

File allegato:

Moderatori: Lyr!C
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.197 secondi

Follow Us

acymailing logo new

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK