Main menu

[WISH LIST] ROAD MAP : Features and functions to come in future versions

• drweb
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #15401 by drweb
I'd love that too...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyr!C, woelfchen83

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• woelfchen83
More
5 years 10 months ago #15614 by woelfchen83
Any news on that? Will it ever be included?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyr!C

• firstresponder
More
5 years 10 months ago #15666 by firstresponder
Is it possible to change the color of the iCagenda tool automatically in the calendar (frontend) as soon as the event is booked up. So I can easy check if my events are full without opening each entry of my events?

If it is not possible, that could be a helpful feature to implement - thx.

• Hedzer
More
5 years 9 months ago #15705 by Hedzer
Just noticed i never responded to this :oops:

Lyr!C wrote: @Hedzer

Hedzer wrote: Front end:
Search Filters in event list:
1: category selection: Is it possible to only include the categorys that are included in the options of this menu item instead of all the categories that are available to ICagenda.
2: Make it responsive, so the search button is obsolute. This way it is also possible to select multiple categories.

1 already possible with new option in menu options to set a global search (as it was) or a search limited to the current list ;-)
About 2, maybe some more details for "responsive" ? (as already with a responsive grid...)
About the multiple categories filter, it's a possibility i will add later ;-)

What I mean by responsive is without the need to hit the search button, so when you select a category, the events of this category show up.
The other thing is to be able to select multiple categories. So, instead of a dropdown menu with a single selection, a dropdown menu where you can select multiple.

Lyr!C wrote:

Hedzer wrote: Front end ical export
I don't know if this have been mentioned before, but it would be amazing if users could download the event list and import it to their own calender.

It's planned already, with the add to calendar which one will be added to the main list too to export the current page list (so i will add a limit option for number of events to be displayed, to help to set export .ics file). Option which is in process, and almost ready for next 3.7.x serie.

Nice!

Lyr!C wrote:

Hedzer wrote: Acces levels on categories: I know it is possible to set acces levels for events. It would save time if the acces levels can be set for each category and that these setting are inhereted when a new event in this category is made.

Exactly, a missing option i should (and should have already in fact!) add for category.
As i've planned too to add a category image option, i will check in same time for other options (so i will work on categories refactory in the same period, so planned later, as currently working on paiement and registration improvement for 3.7)

In addition, the category can be hidden from the search filters if your acces level does not permit viewing events in this category.

• blueberry38
More
5 years 6 months ago #15999 by blueberry38
Bonjour, j’aimerai pouvoir gérer 3 périodes pour un évènement
- afficher l’évènement avec le message "les inscriptions ne sont pas encore ouvertes"
- afficher l'évènement avec "inscription ouverte" donc accès à l’inscription et aux informations concernant l'évènement (plan d’accès, prix, repas , organisation générale)
- afficher l'évènement "inscription close" et ne laisser accès qu'aux informations concernant l'évènement (plan d'accés, prix, repas , organisation générale)
Pour l'instant, je ne vois pas de solution dans icagenda. Il faudrait autoriser l'inscription avec une gestion de date séparée.
Merci

• aikie
More
5 years 5 months ago #16065 by aikie
We're very pleased with this component, but we're missing the feature to search in the events list by date.
now we have to add 2 lines to the "events.php" on every update.

We have over 300 events every year which are imported from a csv-file in januari.
Could you please add the following lines to /administrator/components/com_icagenda/models/events.php?
' OR e.startdate LIKE ' . $search .
' OR e.enddate LIKE ' . $search .

This would probably benefit more people, because then they can search events by date as an administrator.

Regards,

Jaap Aikema

• sba
More
5 years 3 months ago #16195 by sba
First beta release of version 3.8 is scheduled for end of 2018, according to your roadmap. Is this still valid? We're in urgent demand of the feature that allows users to cancel / edit their registrations.

Thank you!

• Lyr!C
  • Lyr!C's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
5 years 3 months ago #16198 by Lyr!C

sba wrote: First beta release of version 3.8 is scheduled for end of 2018, according to your roadmap. Is this still valid? We're in urgent demand of the feature that allows users to cancel / edit their registrations.

Thank you!

Hello!

Yes, it is still valid!
A part of the code is already there, just missing some points for 3.8 (but i'm in the last part of this integration).

Note that beta test versions are only available for users with an active pro subscriptions, and are for testing purposes only.
In case you have a pro subscription, there's a little trick that could be used to give access to cancellation page for registered joomla users.

Regards,
Cyril

---
Answers to this topic to be continued...

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
5 years 3 months ago #16199 by Lyr!C

aikie wrote: We're very pleased with this component, but we're missing the feature to search in the events list by date.
now we have to add 2 lines to the "events.php" on every update.

We have over 300 events every year which are imported from a csv-file in januari.
Could you please add the following lines to /administrator/components/com_icagenda/models/events.php?

' OR e.startdate LIKE ' . $search .
' OR e.enddate LIKE ' . $search .

This would probably benefit more people, because then they can search events by date as an administrator.

Regards,

Jaap Aikema

Hello,

Do you use frontend search filters ? With start and end date options ?

I can of course see to add date search in the search field, but this would need to add single dates in search system too...

Regards,
Cyril

---

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
5 years 3 months ago #16200 by Lyr!C

blueberry38 wrote: Bonjour, j’aimerai pouvoir gérer 3 périodes pour un évènement
- afficher l’évènement avec le message "les inscriptions ne sont pas encore ouvertes"
- afficher l'évènement avec "inscription ouverte" donc accès à l’inscription et aux informations concernant l'évènement (plan d’accès, prix, repas , organisation générale)
- afficher l'évènement "inscription close" et ne laisser accès qu'aux informations concernant l'évènement (plan d'accés, prix, repas , organisation générale)
Pour l'instant, je ne vois pas de solution dans icagenda. Il faudrait autoriser l'inscription avec une gestion de date séparée.
Merci

Bonjour,

Donc en fait, une date de début et de fin d'ouverture des inscriptions programmable ?
Si oui, alors c'est une des possibilités envisagées avec le future système de dates, qui offrira des options individuelles inscriptions par date de l'évènement. (cet ensemble de développements sera pour la version 4.0 l'année prochaine)

Bien cordialement,
Cyril

---

Do you like iCagenda?

File Attachment:

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Follow Us

acymailing logo new

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK