Forum

× Help Forum English

Confirmation Mail with non publishe individual event information

• anstheni
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #17307 by anstheni
Hello Cyril, hello joomlic team,
First of all, thank you very much for your great work on this versatile and clear event calendar.

I use your calendar in our sports club for booking courses and currently for online training. Each online training has an individual link for access.
So I have a question about the confirmation email that is sent to the person booking. I know that the mail is controlled by the global parameters and can be set as default or custom.
Is there a way to add a non-published variable to an event (e.g. link to an online training) which can be included in the confirmation email? If I use a user-defined field, it will be published on the website. That's not what we want. Currently we send a newsletter with the indivdual event information, but this is not an ideal solution. Maybe I just haven't recognized the solution yet, so I would be pleased about any assistance.

Best regards Anja

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
3 years 1 month ago #17313 by Lyr!C
Hello,

Not yet possible, but for version 3.8, i've been working on some additionnal functionnalities, such as the possibility to include individual custom fields in email notification using tags. (so more tag possibilities to include custom fields from registration and/or event in the way you want using a custom email body or by overriding the default language string)

I've planned too possibilities to set a custom field for event as visible in frontend or not. So it should be exactly what you want to achieve, and to be added in the 3.8 serie.

Best regards,
Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

• anstheni
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #17315 by anstheni
Thanks a lot!
Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyr!C

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new