Main menu

[SOLVED: Pro Patch] Larger size for Event List

• envoycommunication
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #14872 by envoycommunication
[SOLVED: Pro Patch] Larger size for Event List was created by envoycommunication
I would like to know how to change the size of events in event list. Default size is so small and it is not conform with the rest of the site. The module width is also to narrow according to the given space. I would like to have the opportunity to change the size and width of the list according to my needs.
Thanks in advance
Caterine
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Lyr!C. Reason: [SOLVED]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
6 years 7 months ago #14877 by Lyr!C
Replied by Lyr!C on topic Larger size for Event List
Hello,

This is the pro module!

Please, open a new pro ticket, so that i could send you a pro dev version with the patch (this is an issue if only 1 event displayed and/or with some site templates).
This patch will be included in next 3.6.13 pro release, but as this one is not yet ready for a release, if any pro user has this issue of display (for now, only 2 or 3 users had this one), i invit them to open a pro ticket : pro.joomlic.com/support

Thank you!

Note: i'm away for 3 days from 25 to 27 August. So if you could open the ticket before midnight and not have to wait until Sunday evening ;-)

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.2
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Follow Us

acymailing logo new

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK