Forum

× Help Forum English

[ROADMAP] Registration

• Dunpirrus
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 hours ago - 6 years 11 months ago #14439 by Dunpirrus
[ROADMAP] Registration was created by Dunpirrus
We use ICAgenda for our cyclingclub and it serves our needs almost for 100%.

Now visitors (our members) of a created event can only reply that they will attent an event (Register).
Like on Facebook-events it would be great if visitors (in our case the members of our club) could react that they:

- will not attend an event
- will perhaps attend an event

So each event should (optional of course) get three buttons instead of only the 'Register'-button, and of course the button text to Register, Decline or Interested is configurable bij the administrator.

It would,be nice if each type of reaction gets a count and if anyone had added a note (Notes-field) to his reaction is it displayed in this view. Now Notes only are passed on in email if i'm right but Notes can be easily used to pass on a message to the other participants (e.g. "Can i ride with someone to this event" or "Sorry had a party the day before, will not be there"

I've added two manipulated screenprints how it could look like.....

Hope to hear from you, many thanx !
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Lyr!C. Reason: [ROADMAP]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyr!C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #14469 by Lyr!C
Replied by Lyr!C on topic Registration
Hello,

Such a system is in my todo list as an alternative registration system (with no form, but an attend/not attend similar to facebook one)

So thank you for your example (always useful to read concrete wishes and needs from users, as it helps a lot when i work on the code and the system) ;-)

And keep an eye on the roadmap : icagenda.joomlic.com/docs/roadmap :-)
Note: option to display note, as well as a selected list of custom fields are planned too to be possible in the list of participants, a development currently in process )

Best regards,
Cyril

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Lyr!C.

• Dunpirrus
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago #14476 by Dunpirrus
Replied by Dunpirrus on topic Registration
Great! I'll folow the Roadmap and hope it's soon available. My teammates want to keep an old forum 'alive' until this feature is in IcAgenda, imwant to get rid of it as fast as we can ;-)

Today i discovered another problem with my IcAgenda with Google Maps on a Windows-based computer. Created a new post for this one. Hope you can help me solve this.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyr!C

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new