× Help Forum English

[SOLVED] Community Builder Conflict?

• zencadet
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #645 by zencadet
[SOLVED] Community Builder Conflict? was created by zencadet
Hi,

I'm building a community website for a gaming club that runs regular events. I've been really impressed by this extension, so I want to start by saying: great job!

However, after installing Community Builder, there seems to be a conflict when I try to edit an article from the Home page. What I end up with is a blank screen. Changing the global settings to give me Maximum error reporting, I get the following:

Notice: Undefined index: page in /my.site/modules/mod_iccalendar/helper.php on line 27

Notice: Undefined index: page in /my.site/modules/mod_iccalendar/helper.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined index: id in /my.site/modules/mod_iccalendar/helper.php on line 38

In addition, loads of errors are reported when listing the events and using the calendar.

This is just a short excerpt from the events calendar errors:

Notice: Undefined index: page in /my.site/modules/mod_iccalendar/helper.php on line 27

Notice: Undefined index: page in /my.site/modules/mod_iccalendar/helper.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined index: id in /my.site/modules/mod_iccalendar/helper.php on line 38

Notice: Undefined variable: time in /my.site/modules/mod_iccalendar/helper.php on line 48

[etc.]

These are a sample of what I get from the Event list:

Notice: Undefined index: event in /my.site/components/com_icagenda/models/list.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: id in /my.site/components/com_icagenda/models/list.php on line 47

Notice: Undefined index: id in /my.site/components/com_icagenda/models/list.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined index: key in /my.site/components/com_icagenda/models/list.php on line 59

Notice: Undefined index: orderby in /my.site/components/com_icagenda/helpers/icmodel.php on line 152

Notice: Undefined index: page in /my.site/components/com_icagenda/helpers/icmodel.php on line 168

[etc.]

As I said, the main conflict appears to be only after hitting the edit button on a featured article from Home. Going to the same articles via different routes (i.e. category listing) seems to be okay.

Any idea what's causing this? It's more of an inconvenience at present and I've at least not spotted any other issues, but if there's a simple solution to restore this function, that would be ideal.

Cheers, and thanks in advance for your help! :)
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Lyr!C. Reason: [SOLVED]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lyr!C
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lead Developer
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #648 by Lyr!C
Replied by Lyr!C on topic Community Builder Conflict?
Hi!

First of all, notice are not errors ;)
Thanks to set error report on "default" or "none"

About the white page, the patch will be included in the next release. (someone advise me af that yesterday, and i've found the error i've made!)

So, can you try the beta module install join to my post ?

Latest version : iCagenda 3.9.3
We recommend every user to keep iCagenda updated.
Don't forget to have your Joomla!™ up-to-date!

Do you like iCagenda?
I would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) .

File Attachment:

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Lyr!C.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zencadet

• zencadet
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #664 by zencadet
Replied by zencadet on topic Community Builder Conflict?
Fantastic! This works a treat!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyr!C

Moderators: Lyr!C
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Follow Us

Create your Joomla templates with Template Creator CK

acymailing logo new